Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak

by Village Naturals

With Essential Oils & Extracts Relieve sore muscles & joints by soaking  in a bath with a comforting blend of Eucalyptus & cooling Menthol to ease your aches & pains.  The combination of Sea Salt and Magnesium Sulfate help to draw out impurities and ease tired muscles.  Infused with extracts of Spearmint & Matricaria to soften your skin while you soak your soreness away. Don t have time for a full bath?  Soak your feet in a footbath filled with warm water and Aches & Pains Mineral Bath Soak to relieve tired achy feet. 98% Naturally Derived. No Animal Testing.

Do these bath salts create bubbles?
Is anyone else having a difficult time finding these in the stores.
Does this really work? And in what way does it work if it does?
Start your review of Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These bath salts are great after a long day of running around a nice soak with these does wonders! ” in 6 reviews
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak uploaded by Remy L.
This product is amazing received it as a secret Santa gift, saved it just in time for a cold. Made my bath relaxing and enjoyable, took away my body aches and the spearmint added to the formula helped me with my congestion, my muscles and joints will thank me later. Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak
Becker, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using these during pregnancy because I was craving the scent of Vick’s vapor rub and this really helped (these definitely are menthol scented in the best way possible) and I noticed how much they were helping my back and hip pain and they have become a staple. I use two capfuls of this and 2 cups plain Epsom salts to create a soft, luxe bath. May try the bubble bath next!
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh man!! I have purchased MANY of these over the years to help with hairstylist leg feet pain and back on top of MS!!! 23 surgeries mixed in there! I am telling you this is a winner winner. It will ease your aches and pains away, making you feel relaxed and refreshed like you did NOT just work 18 hours straight with no break. 🙈🙉🙊😝💁👀
Greenfield, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite soak especially when I have a cold this helps clear my sinus but also helps with the aches and pains I get just from being sick its a great product also comes with a matching body wash which is awesome too its a decent price at Walgreen's and its worth it
Cartersville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak uploaded by estelle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a huge lover of eucalyptus, spearmint, and menthol so of course I had to try this. I love taking baths and adding a little addition to enjoying it more. You don’t have to put a lot of this just sprinkle it as the hot water runs. The smell is amazing and really did help with aches and pains. Totally recommendedVillage Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak
Forest lake , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this bath salt! It is so soothing to every sense. It smells amazing, but it is a little bit strong it you are sensitive to fragrance. I personally love the smell and it is one of my favorite scents and I feel so beyond relaxed after I use it. It helps if you have menstrual cramps or just backaches, it will also help! I’ve heard of people using it on their feet, but I have never tried that. If you’re looking for a good bath soak that smells amazing and will help relax you, I definitely suggest this one! You can pick it up at Walmart in a trial size for under $1.
Uniontown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t love the scent as much as Dr. Teals but the salt overall is really nice. It does tint your water a greenish color, and a bottle does last about 10 baths. I mixed it with Dr. Teals stress relief bubble bath liquid and it’s pretty enjoyable. My skin didn’t dry out or get irritated either, so I’ll continue to use this.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is an absolute essential for my baths. It is ideal for sore muscles as well as beneficial in the cold and flu seasons. The aroma is nice and strong and all in all very effective for when you need to soothe yourself in a hot steam bath. And for the price, it can't be beat. Why would you choose anything else?
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
These salts are the best thing! I absolutely love them and have bought them many, many times. I have a lot of aches and pains including bad back pains. These help to ease those pains.
Ridgecrest, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite. Seriously I buy them 2 or 3 at a time. The mix of menthol and eucalyptus is magic. Perfect for anyone feeling a bit stiff who loves a bath.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...