Village Naturals Stress Therapy Foaming Mineral Bath Oil

by Village Naturals

Essential oils of Eucalyptus Chamomile and Rosehips soothe and comfort your body. Our aromatherapeutic formula is enriched with vitamins and minerals to soften skin. Our unique combination of ingredients will calm your mind in both the shower and the tub.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Village Naturals Stress Therapy Foaming Mineral Bath Oil!
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m in love with this bath soak I purchased at Walmart - inexpensive but so full of relaxation and making bath time quite the experience for me - Pain and fatigue soak? Hello!!! Give me them epsoms salts soothe muscles, joints, and nerves and has the most fantastic smell of sea salts, blueberry, rosemary! 20 mins and you will feel like a new woman/man! ❤️ highly recommend!!! Arnica in it too! Fabulous natural ingredient!! Makes me feel joyous and happy!!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia , PA
Perfect for a long relaxing bath before bedtime. I like the scent, and the oils also leave your skin hydrated.
Kayla N.
fort lupton, CO
Very Relaxing And Smells Great. Bubbles Seem To Last Forever. Another Plus Is It Doesn't Dry Out Skin

Looking for your answer?