Village Naturals Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash, Restless Nights 16 fl oz (473 ml)

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Buy on Kmart
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
I love this product. It helps with my dry skin and aching muscles. I love the smell of it. The aroma of it helps with a stopped up nose. Wonder stuff.
Kori S.
Some really good stuff ! I use it in the shower and it really makes me feel as if my pores are opening up. I love the scent it gives off. Its a very calming and relaxing scent. Being pregnant and having contractions , this is great for making you feel better đź’—
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This body wash feels amazing. It soothe my body taking away all the pain I have in my body throughout the day. It also smells very good and it relaxes me everytime i uses this.
Vianka R.
Naples, FL
This is amazing, was sceptical at first but after the first use I just knew this product will forever be in my life. I got my hubby to try it and he loved it also will recommend for anyone to try. Can't wait to go shopping will add it to the Christmas gift list. Totally worth it. Will buy more of village natural products. It really does relax you.
Tiffany B.
Charlevoix, MI
Amazing! It can be a bubble bath or body wash, I love it as a body wash! The oils in it are so relaxing together. The menthol oil is so strong you can feel your skin getting cold and minty feel. The menthol helps so much on sore muscles and its strong enough to ease the pain! I use it to relax and soothe my body especially being pregnant right now it helps so much on the achy feet too :D defiantly recommend !
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
I really like the village naturals products. This is a nice way to relax in the evenings. After a long day and unwanted pains happen it's nice to have this little treat for sure.
Patti S.
Topeka , Ks
Great product, not to mention the price is reasonable for the quality you get! I've used this one along with the stress reducer, I would highly recommend to everyone!
Ronda F.
This is the perfect adult bubble bath. It foams up really well and has a very relaxing scent. I find that it does help me sleep.
Ashley T.
I didn't know they had this but I love Village naturals bath salts! I'm going to go on the hunt to find this one!
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
I love the smell of this bubble bath! It's a lavender smell, which is super relaxing and helps soothe before bed!
Ashley T.
Where can you find this?