Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Vanilla Amber Foaming Milk Bath, 28 fl oz (Pack of 2)

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

With Shea Butterbr Experience More than Clean This ultra-moisturizing signature blend was developed to soften and hydrate your skin. It works to restore moisture while you unwind in a bathtub overflowing with luxurious, silky bubbles. Submerge yourself in this rich, milky formula created from premier ingredients, including: Shea Butter, Milk Protein, and Vitamin E. Let the aroma of rich Vanilla Amber cradle you in warmth and comfort. The recipe for relaxation starts with the indulgent scent of vanilla and caramelized sugar, sprinkled with notes of soft sandalwood, finished with a whisper of soft white flowers. A fragrance so luscious it will sweep you off your feet. No Animal Testing see more...

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love this stuff. I found it at Walmart and thought I would give it a try. Very affordable and nice scent. Leaves my skin feeling very soft after a bath. If you haven't tried it, I recommend you do!
Hira Z.
Hounslow , Middlesex
I don't particularly like this. The formulation is too greasy for me but the smell is amazing. It can be tell overwhelming at times especially since I don't like vanilla smells but I would still recommend this to those who are wanting lots of foam