Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Lavender and Chamomile Milk Bath uploaded by Sarah W.Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Lavender and Chamomile Milk Bath uploaded by Krista T.Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Lavender and Chamomile Milk Bath uploaded by Krista T.

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Lavender and Chamomile Milk Bath: Rich, creamy formula Hydrates and replenishes Leaves your skin noticeably softer and smoother Ultra-moisturizing see more...

• Does this help the body relax and get prepared to go to s...5 Answers
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I got this as a gift for Christmas because I love taking baths. This is an awesome bubble bath for when you want to unwind after a hard day. It is super aromatic and makes the whole bathroom smell like lavender.
Shakis D.
I love the smell of this product. The bubbles are a nice size. I wish the bubbles were bigger but I probably have to put even move soap in the tub. Overall, it's super relaxing when taking a bubble bath.
Makala M.
Roy, UT
I love this product so much. Definitely a bath time essential. Leaves the skin nice and smooth with its moisturizing properties and the muscles and head nice and relaxed .
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Super cheap but a really nice bubble bath! it smells wonderful and makes my skin feel very soft. the only issue I had was the bubbles are small and disappear before my bath ends.
Faith T.
WAYLAND, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this when I need to wind down and relax, preferably before bedtime. I love the smell! My skin is always smooth to the touch after using this product. I love it.
Veronica D.
This is super hydrating and provides skin with supple moisture feeling soft. The only downfall is this smells strong and the scent reminds me of detergent.
rose r.
Dodge City, KS
My boyfriend knows when I have bad days that I need my bubble bath. This makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love the calming scent thats so subtle.
Blessed H.
Atlanta
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The lavender scent smells so amazing. I use it as a body wash sometimes. It is very oily but I don’t mind it. The scent is long lasting on my body.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Sooooooooooo in love with this product!!! It makes my skin feel so smooth and relaxes my muscles and takes me on a mini vacation lol
Ruzica R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this stuff for my clothes it smells so clean an natural an floral it smells relaxing an i love to put my clothes in this brand
Taija L.
Does this help the body relax and get prepared to go to sleep?

Target