Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Body Soak, Lavender & Chamomile, 31 oz uploaded by Shavonne B.

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Experience More Than Clean... No Parabens or Dyes. Not tested on Animals This deep cleansing signature blend was created to open your pores, detoxify your skin and stimulate circulation.  Submerge yourself in this silky-soft formula created from premier ingredients, including:  Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salt and Vitamin E. Invite the fresh outdoors inside with the sheer, clean scent of White Tea.  The natural ensemble of fresh white tea leaves and morning dew intertwined with bright marigold notes followed by earthy amber aromas will leave your mind floating on a cloud. see more...

Jennifer H.
this smells soooo goood!! so great for when you had a long day and just need to take a bath and relax. nice to have relaxing bath and yummy Scents to help relax yourself. I would give these to anyone as gift or use them myself
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
This bath soap smells amazing. Helps me relax after a stressful day. It's very gentle on my skin and the smell lasts on my skin all day. I order it from Amazon and I think I'm on my second or third jar.
Nicole V.
Winters, CA
I got this in a big gift basket for my wedding shower and i just love them. you only need a little bit they go a long way. and the smell so relaxing when you need it.
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Love the smell! This product is so settling and relaxing. Perfect addition to that nighttime bath at the end of a long day.
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
I received this as a gift and I absolutely love it! It smells so wonderful and it made for a great and relaxing bath!!
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love these because the scent is very strong and it is so relaxing to use in a warm bath!
Shavonne B.
Calgary, AB
So today's been a crazy, crazy day. And at the end of it all, I need a hot bath to de stress. I love using these lavender scented Epsom salts because a) lavender is my weakness and b) Epsom is killer for your skin, and for sore muscles. After a day of flying and studying, I get pretty nasty back pain along with the stress, and I'm happy to find a product that deals with both. My only complaint about this product is that it can leave a slight colour stain on my tub when the water has been drained, but it's easily wiped away.
Claire G.
This is great If you want to treat / pamper yourself. I highly recommend for anybody.