Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Bath Bomb Trio (Lavender, Vanilla & White Tea) 5.28 oz uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Kim D.
Rochester, NY
I have tried the lavender and chamomile, and I loved it so much. It smelled lovely, and turned the water a beautiful pink shade. I bought a two pack at walmart for really cheap. It made my skin feel so soft, and was very gentle. I would definitely buy it again. Love it!
eboine g.
Lafayette, LA
I love these fragrant and soothing with a bath I hope people buy this product
Vivian G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ahh I love these so fragrant and soothing with I take bath. Highly recommend this set. Totally worth your money
Olivia A.
Smells amazing and the lavender is so relaxing and the white tea for some reason makes me in a really good mood and oh my gosh the vanilla smells like a dream 💫
Carolina M.
Venezuela
It has a pleasant aroma, dissolves very well and leaves your skin feeling soft
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I buy these bath bombs?
Kennedy M.
How long does it usually fizz for?
eboine g.