Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Bath Bomb Trio (Lavender, Vanilla & White Tea) 5.28 oz uploaded by Tessa C.Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Bath Bomb Trio (Lavender, Vanilla & White Tea) 5.28 oz uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got my The Village Company Unicorn 🦄 Bath Bomb in my Walmart Beauty Box! The whole box was free with just a 5$ shipping cost. I’ve got two boxes so far & LOVE them! Single bath bombs are almost 5$ by themselves! Anyways, love these colors and smell. So pretty! 💖✨
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
I have tried the lavender and chamomile, and I loved it so much. It smelled lovely, and turned the water a beautiful pink shade. I bought a two pack at walmart for really cheap. It made my skin feel so soft, and was very gentle. I would definitely buy it again. Love it!
Olivia A.
Smells amazing and the lavender is so relaxing and the white tea for some reason makes me in a really good mood and oh my gosh the vanilla smells like a dream đź’«
Vivian G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ahh I love these so fragrant and soothing with I take bath. Highly recommend this set. Totally worth your money
eboine g.
Lafayette, LA
I love these fragrant and soothing with a bath I hope people buy this product
Carolina M.
Venezuela
It has a pleasant aroma, dissolves very well and leaves your skin feeling soft
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I buy these bath bombs?
eboine g.
Lafayette, LA
How do u use it ?
Kennedy M.
How long does it usually fizz for?