BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Village Naturals Aromatherapy Revive Rosemary + Mint Double Butter Bath Bombs: Uplifting rosemary and mint help you awaken and refresh Shea butter & cocoa butter for extra skin conditioning & supreme hydration Nourishes skin with an antioxidant rich blend, including vitamins C & EIndulge your senses see more...

Village Naturals Aromatherapy Revive Rosemary + Mint Double Butter Bath Bombs, 2 count, 4.9 oz
Buy on Walmart
Linda P.
Best bath melt ever. They are so small that I thought I would need 2, but 1 is plenty! This is NOT a bath fizzy. It's a bath melt. It's packed with essential oils and extracts! To use, start filling your bathtub with hot/warm water and drop it in. As it melts, the bathwater turns an inviting green color and you can really see the oils. The fragrance is amazing. This is definitely aromatic. It was so relaxing and nourishing. My skin is extremely soft and nourished with moisture. I'm going back tomorrow and buying ALL of the rest that the store has. This is an amazing value for the price, especially considering the ingredients! I'm going to start using these regularly for my dry skin. I recommend these for everyone, especially if you have eczema or psoriasis.
Caitlin H.
Milton, FL
This is a unique bath bomb the scent I amazing! Adam Ella just like mint gum! It turns the bath water a light greenish teal color! The only issue is I had to break it apart myself it didn't really fizz at all but it was really relaxing and I definitely will use the other one I have!
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
These bath bombs are amazing.
Although they dont open themselves. I had to squish it ... But other than that the mint helps you relax. Loved it 💖
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Barely got these and was wondering if anyone has tried them 👍😱