Village Naturals Aromatherapy Calm Body Soak - 20 oz uploaded by Kate K.

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Unwind after a long day with calm, a body soak from village naturals aromatherapy. It is formulated with natural essential oils, including lavender, passion flower and chamomile. Epsom and sea salts help relax sore muscles and soften your skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
How I love the smell of this surrounding me in the bath!! It is very calming to the body and perfect after a day of chasing around a toddler!! Very reasonable on price at 5.00!!
Kate K.
I love this stuff. It smells wonderful. Really makes for a great relaxing bath. I love that hit has Vitamin c and e too! The scent of lavender and chamomile together really help me relax. I especially love this soak before bed. I’ve gone through so many jars!! I love the scent so much I will sometimes pour a little on the floor of my shower while I shower.