BY VILLAGE CANDLE

Village Candle® Warm Apple Pie.

Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Village candles are by far better than Yankee candles/Bath and Body Work candles. They are so strong, they're worth every penny. They're kind of pricey, so I try to buy them when they're on sale at Price Chopper. Yeah, you heard that right! Price Chopper! They're the only place I know that sells them! The warm apple pie is one of my favorite scents! Such a cozy, warm scent that fills the house. My fiancé always thinks I'm baking, but really it's the candle!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
High quality candle that burns forever! I purchased the scent orange cinnamon from my local Tj max and it smells like heaven in my kitchen. Has the perfect mix of cinnamon and oranges. Highly recommend village candles!
Danielle L.
Village Candle Warm Apple Pie is one of my favorite candles! Warm apple pie reminds me of the Holidays and I always purchase this around September/October. This is the perfect candle for fall time and the holidays and really smells like apple pie baking in the kitchen with aromas of apple's and soft cinnamon notes. It lasts long and the scent fills the house! Amazing! 🍎
Emily J.
I love these candles! They burn for a really long time and are pretty much the same quality as yankee candle except for a more affordable price. They have a lot of similar scents to yankee candle. I would definitely recommend
Darien K.
Jupiter
I bought one of these on accident once thinking it was a yanke candle. I shouldn't known cause of the price difference but I just thought it was a sale. I was pleasantly surprised by how ice it smelled. I had the Gardenia one!
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love candles! I love all of the Holiday scents & they are a must have to make your home smell just like the Holidays! Great price & they last a really long time! I always stock up on these different Holiday scents around Thanksgiving! Highly Highly recommend!
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
I love these! they are super affordable and the smell amazing ☺. even the big hat candles are affordable. I love the wax melts. I've tried just about all of them but the best of all is black bamboo. to my nose it smells almost like men's cologne.
Amanda B.
Washington, DC
I got one on clearance after I compared the scent to numerous brands including Yankee candle and their black bamboo was truly the scent that appealed the most to me.
Christine Mae M.
I have a village candle in the flavor sleigh bells and it's smells like a Christmas tree fresh from the outdoors and it gets rid of smelly odors and lasts a long time
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
This candle is amazing! I purchased it at Stop and Shop and wasn't expecting it to be like Yankee Candle, but it actually is even better and half the cost! I have spread the word to my family and friends and they have all started to buy Village Candle!
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How do these compare to bath and body works?