BY VILLAGE CANDLE

Village Candle® Warm Apple Pie.

Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love candles! I love all of the Holiday scents & they are a must have to make your home smell just like the Holidays! Great price & they last a really long time! I always stock up on these different Holiday scents around Thanksgiving! Highly Highly recommend!
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
These candles smell and look just like Yankee Candle. The Wild Rose fragrance smells so good! I buy them at Acme Markets.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Village candles are by far better than Yankee candles/Bath and Body Work candles. They are so strong, they're worth every penny. They're kind of pricey, so I try to buy them when they're on sale at Price Chopper. Yeah, you heard that right! Price Chopper! They're the only place I know that sells them! The warm apple pie is one of my favorite scents! Such a cozy, warm scent that fills the house. My fiancé always thinks I'm baking, but really it's the candle!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Village Candle Warm Apple Pie is one of my favorite candles! Warm apple pie reminds me of the Holidays and I always purchase this around September/October. This is the perfect candle for fall time and the holidays and really smells like apple pie baking in the kitchen with aromas of apple's and soft cinnamon notes. It lasts long and the scent fills the house! Amazing! 🍎
Emily J.
Emily J.
I love these candles! They burn for a really long time and are pretty much the same quality as yankee candle except for a more affordable price. They have a lot of similar scents to yankee candle. I would definitely recommend
Darien K.
Darien K.
Jupiter
I bought one of these on accident once thinking it was a yanke candle. I shouldn't known cause of the price difference but I just thought it was a sale. I was pleasantly surprised by how ice it smelled. I had the Gardenia one!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Lancaster, PA
Love these candles! Always leave my house smelling great, even after I leave for a while and come home the scent still remains in the house.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
I love these! they are super affordable and the smell amazing ☺. even the big hat candles are affordable. I love the wax melts. I've tried just about all of them but the best of all is black bamboo. to my nose it smells almost like men's cologne.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
I have a village candle in the flavor sleigh bells and it's smells like a Christmas tree fresh from the outdoors and it gets rid of smelly odors and lasts a long time
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love these candles!! They smell amazing and are super affordable! My only complaint is they don't burn as cleanly, but if you trim the wick down after every burn, it helps :)
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How do these compare to bath and body works?