Viktor & Rolf

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
De geur is heel mooi en intens. Het blijft ook lang zitten, je ruikt het zelfs na het douchen. Wat ik niet zo fijn vind is dat de geur in de winkel veel duurder was dan in de online shop. En als je het zelf niet vermeldt, betaal je de winkelprijs.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I absolutely LOVE the bottles of these. I buy all 3 scents for my husband at Myer - I ACTUALLY bought them because of the bottle shape, I was so intrigued about how it was presented and packaging. The scents are incredible, and he get SO many compliments about how good he smells from random men and women. These last all day - people may complain about the price, but it really is worth it.n This is by far my favourite one 💚 Highly recommend!!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum by Viktor&Rolf is a Amber Fougere fragrance for men. Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum was launched in 2020. Top notes are Green Apple, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Chili Pepper, Nutmeg, Cloves, Lemon and Grapefruit; middle notes are Lavender, Mint, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Mastic or Lentisque and Coriander; base notes are Pistachio, Nutty Notes, Cedar, Benzoin, Balsam Fir, Peru Balsam, Olibanum, Patchouli and Labdanum.