BeautyFragranceViktor & Rolf
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum

Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum

This bold men‘s fragrance explodes with black spices, a sharply contrasting lemon top note, and mellow woody notes at the base. The aromatic heart of this sensual cologne blends green resin accord and clary sage to create a deep woodiness beneath black pepper, black chili, clove, and nutmeg.

How do you feel while wearing this cologne ?
Start your review of Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum!
Nelson G.
Bronx, NY
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nelson G.
This flanker is kind of different to the OG, “PEPPERY FRESH” but not so strong. The tobacco note has been replaced by a fruity chord, in fact I get a potent APPLE nuance with a twist of CARDAMOM. Juvenil, safe and versatile for any occasion all year around. Rate: 🥈 Note: Personally the OG is still the champion.
Rob S.
Norwood, MA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rob S.
This sample came along with the new Infrared scent by Viktor&Rolf. Similar to that, I'm not a fan of the notes. You do get the spicy scents but warmer this time. The smell lasts for hours which makes sense since this is the Parfum line. I'm not the intended audience for this fragrance but I do see others enjoying it.
Henry Jose F.
Orlando, FL
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Henry Jose F.
I love perfumes, smelling good is key for me. and this one is an example of what a men should wear for a scent. is warm, and citric, woody and spiced at the same time. manly and with etiquette for casual and killer vibe.
Zachary M.
Bel Air, MD
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Zachary M.
The Night Vision skews decidedly further into the sweet and floral territory than the standard Infrared. The spicy cinnamon and amber notes really take a back seat here. I can definitely see a lot of people enjoying this, but it’s got to be the regular IR or better yet the Extreme for me. Like the others in the series, it makes a good unisex scent. This is one I could see my sister loving to use. I’ll have to ask and follow up.
Nicholas T.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nicholas T.
I really like the smell of this one that came in a sample size. It is rather light and airy. And not too over powering
Alex J.
Charlestown, IN
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alex J.
This smells soooo great!!! It has a clean, classic scent that is masculine, woodsy, and fresh. The spicy side is there when it drys and that’s the even nicer part! I would highly recommend this fragrance, the Spicebomb Night Vision smells soooo good!
Kin wa W.
Los Angeles, CA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kin wa W.
I got a free sample for testing purposes. I like it. Very spicy, very sweet. Fresh opening. Smells warmer and woodier as it dries down. Good winter/fall fragrance. Yes it is more of a night fragrance, like the name suggests it. A solid 8/10 FYI, Top notes are Green Apple, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Chili Pepper, Nutmeg, Cloves, Grapefruit and Lemon; middle notes are Lavender, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Mint, Mastic or Lentisque and Coriander; base notes are Pistachio, Nutty Notes, Balsam Fir, Benzoin, Olibanum, Cedar, Labdanum, Patchouli and Peru Balsam.
Carlos H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Carlos H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Having tried both of the Night Vision flankers from Viktor&Rolf, I can without a doubt say that this one is light years ahead of the EDT, and worth paying more for. The scent is unlike something you’d find from the Spice Bomb lineup and the EDP concentration (as of the date of this review) really helps it stay on your skin, project, and last as long as you need it to… and a little more than that, actually. The bottle looks much like the original only it has a black coating with a green label that reads the name and flanker version in white lettering. You even get the “pin” that you pull off before using the atomizer to spray yourself. Oh, that’s right, forgot about the atomizer- it’s freakin fantastic! I get a nice sweet & spicy vibe when I smell it, which dries down to an excellent fall/winter vibe without being cloying. Control your sprays and you’ll have yourself a bonafide winner with the Night Vision EDP! [product:viktor&rolf-spicebomb-night-vision-eau-de-parfum]
Philip T.
Greensboro, NC
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Philip T.
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Philip T.
I loved it! Long lasting smell for whatever you have going on! I would recommend this to any guy looking to impress, stand out, and make an entrance to any room! The wife loves it! Can’t beat that! The fragrance is strong but I like that.
Blake G.
Hanscom Afb, MA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum uploaded by Blake G.
This cologne is not a bad scent at all. The only thing is it doesn’t last long. It’s gone within at most 1 hour. If that is not a problem then I recommend it otherwise I would go with there spice bomb instead AKA the red bottle.