Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme

An explosive men's fragrance highlighting aromatic lavender in a blend of oriental notes. Caraway and the spicy aroma of black pepper are layered atop a floral lavender note and combine with the distinctly masculine cologne of tobacco and subtle vanilla.

What notes/accords in this fragrance do you pick up the most?
How is the sillage of this cologne?
What is the performance like with this one? Does it last longer and project more than the original Spicebomb?
Start your review of Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Fatima A R.
I have always been a fan of Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb, the original version. When I found out they made Extreme, I had to try it! This fragrance takes all of the best parts of Spicebomb and brings them to the next level. It's spicy yet sweet. Don't let the initial spritz make you think it'll be too much, the fragrance comes out swinging but mellows out perfectly to a nice long-lasting scent. I'm a big believer that fragrances should match an occasion and though I wouldn't recommend this fragrance for daily use, it's the perfect scent for a date night, the upcoming holidays, or a special occasion. I'm happy to add this fragrance to my collection.
Zach M.
Bel Air, MD
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Zach M.
More overtly vanilla than the Infrared, but no more sweet. It’s still got the spicy cinnamon and amber, a little less floral. I like it better actually because I think it’s warmer and more balanced than the Infrared. Like the others in the series, it makes a good unisex scent. It’s definitely interesting, and I’ll definitely use this to mix it up.
Luis R.
Orlando, FL
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Luis R.
All variants of the spicebomb perfume smell amazing. Really like the sweetness of its smell and how long they last (throughout the day or night).
Zeus C.
Glen Allen, VA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Zeus C.
a slightly stronger fragrance ideal for the night, to impress in a special moment and have that elegant style to captivate
Suresh S.
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Suresh S.
i loved all the spicebombs.. they are really a bomb and design of a bottle is amazing too. i am defintely recommending everyone. super cool
Christopher H.
Collinsville, IL
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Christopher H.
I enjoyed this scent but wasn’t really my favorite, I really liked some others better. If you like the spicy smell you’d love this
Raja R.
Fountain Vly, CA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Raja R.
Very Luxrious Smell. I tried it once and I can clearly say this will be one of my favorite one. All these SpiceBomb collections are awesome. As usual The bottle design is unique and stays top in the fragrance choices.
Philip T.
Greensboro, NC
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Philip T.
I love showing people this bottle! Great design concept! Great smells, long lasting, for whatever you going on!👍🏽 Def. Recommend this to others, my lady loves it!
Alex J.
Charlestown, IN
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Alex J.
The Spicebomb Extreme smells super clean and fresh! It’s a great “just out of the shower,” fragrance that you can’t go wrong with. They have the coolest bottles too! Would definitely recommend this to purchase!
Kin wa W.
Los Angeles, CA
Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme uploaded by Kin wa W.
I got a free sample for testing purposes. SPICEBOMB EXTREME is incredible. Now I get why this cologne is so popular in tbe fragrance community. What a great scent for modern gentlemen. It has explosive composition, which highlights aromatic lavender in unique way thanks to hot and tart spices. Lavender is mixed with caraway and black pepper, leaving a trail of hotness above masculine shades of tobacco and subtle, comfortable vanilla. This cologne lasts forever! I can still smell it after 8 hours of wearing. Wow! It’s so worth the money if you like spicy fragrance!