Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar

Flowerbomb Nectar

Is this perfume more floral thank the normal one ?
Has anyone tried the Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar for women? If so did you think it was too fruity?
Is there another perfume with the gunpowder note? Is there another fragrance similar to this for reference?
Start your review of Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is a more intense version of the original that became so popular. Nectar is in my top 2 Viktor & Rolf scents. The bottle is gorgeous (mine gets taken on trips you can tell) and has weight to it. It’s a warm floral scent that I get complimented every time I wear it. It’s light enough for day wear but you can wear it at night as it’s a sexy smell for sure.
MG S.
Las Vegas, NV
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by MG S.
Have you ever smell the flowerbomb and liked it? You should give this one a try. Its so intense I Think it is a night time version of Flowerbomb. Perfect for a romantic or intimate date night. A little black dress, black strappy heels and a lipgloss is all you need, let the perfume do all the talking. I promise you will love it. [product:viktor&rolf-flowerbomb-nectar]
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Macy's
I tried the tester of this perfume and it smells absolutely divine. Very feminine, soft, juvenile, floral and playful. I am convinced to buy a full perfume. I got many compliments wearing it 😊🌸
Olivia E.
Greenville, SC
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Olivia E.
I love this smell, it’s really sweet and fragrant. One spritz goes a long way and actually projects pretty nicely on my skin. I got this as a sample in my viktor and rolf vox box and I really enjoy it. I like to put little ones like these in my purse or bag so I can smell good wherever I go without toting a whole perfume bottle around with me.
Bernadette B.
Des Moines, IA
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Bernadette B.
I really like this sample I received free from Influenster! A very feminine scent that can be worn anytime day or night.
Za A.
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Za A.
This is the best perfume I ever tried hands down it’s way better than the original!!! It’s very strong and stays all day!!!!
Lorena S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Lorena S.
The scent is beautiful and very long lasting. First time trying it and I can tell it is perfect for summer. It is definitely on the sweeter side and it can be a little strong but I love it!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This limited edition Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar has a super nice, sexy and a top favorite now. Since my chemistry changed, the original Flowerbomb is a bit too much for me and this one gives a twist of sweetness which is exactly what works for me. Always recommend any Viktor & Rolf. I love how fragrant it is and how sexy I feel wearing it. I love the original Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb & Bon Bon however Flowerbomb Nectar is my 2nd favorite perfume ever. I will definitely buy again. Boyfriend is definitely a fan.
Jenny R.
Atherton, CA
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Jenny R.
I received a sample size Flowerbomb nectar Viktor&Rolf eau de parfum intense. I found the orange flower note so strong and sweet, I rinsed my wrists. After a little dilution, I could then smell the vanilla and jasmine.
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar uploaded by Lizi G.
I didn’t expect to like this perfume as much as I do! It’s sweet and I usually don’t like sweet sents but I love this one! It’s sweet vut refreshing at the same time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen M.
Athens, TN
il y a 3 mois
Jaimee L. il y a 3 mois
I thought it was combo of floral and citrus. It was light not heavy.
Sarai F.