BY VIKTOR & ROLF

The Spicebomb Eau Fraiche is: This new, lighter take on a modern classic is instantly addictive - An EXPLOSION of freshness built around vigorous herbaceous notes and crispy sea salt. The frosted bottle design is just as explosive as the original, but icy cool to the touch! 90ml see more...

Haley B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent for the fall and winter time. It comes in a beautiful bottle that I love having on display in my room. This is definitely a scent that walks the line of smelling a bit masculine, which I am a fan of for the colder months.
Danielle R.
Spicebomb is sexy, alluring, and although it's for men I find myself wearing it more than my boyfriend does. The price is average and a little definitely goes a long way.
Marc A.
United States
A great fresh take on the original Spicebomb. It is much lighter. Great for the spring and summer. I prefer the summer nights with this one because of the spiciness to it. Just wish it lasted longer.
Chase W.
Auburn, CA
Since finding Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb in Sephora my life has been changed! For the past 2 years this has been my Go To fragrance. It's very warm and spicey, one would say sensual. These are my faveorite notes in a fragrance and this is the best one I've found. I'm going to be devastated when my bottle finally goes empty.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I bought this cologne for my fiancé. I am obsessed with it and he likes it too! It is expensive but for how long it lasts and the unique smell it's worth it. It's his favorite smell and always asks for another when he runs out! A little goes a long way so one spray is plenty. Long lasting too!
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
There's not much do be said. If you give this to your bf, husband, crush, next door neighbor, you'll fall in love with them, HARD. My bf who usually stays away from cologne and is more of a body spray guy swears by this. Keeper, the cologne and the bf.
Beatriz R.
One of the most addictive fragrances for men. It is one of the few that catch my husband's attention last time we went to Sephora. It is a bit pricey, as with all the best perfumes, but it is a good investment for his person. Highly recommended fragrance,
Alexandra K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love spice bomb! I am a girl, so I don't wear it myself, but I bought it for my boyfriend, and it smells amazing! Plus, I always get a small size so my room smells like my bf when he's far away. This cologne is a girl magnet. One sniff, and I am hooked
Lisa B.
I love the spicy scent in this perfume. Its notes linger and change all day, and every note is wonderful. Sexy, dark, and mysterious I love this for an evening out. Leaves a lasting impression, and draws lots of compliments from men and women alike.
Jenna S.
East Walpole, MA
Ok so I know this is technically for me but I ADORE this scent. Literally it is a spice--bomb. Of such warm, musky scents. I always get compliments when I wear it from men & women. If you like light and floral, this is definitely not for you.

Sephora