Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Fresh

Spicebomb Fresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Fresh!
James S.
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Fresh uploaded by James S.
If y’all like the original spicebomb then y’all will love this one. This fragrance is basically spicebomb for the summer. This does have the peppery vibe to it but with a fresh saltiness, grapfruit vibe to it. You still have the saffron and tobacco accords in this which stays true to the spicebomb dna. This is a SOLID performer with great longevity and projection lasting about 8-9 hrs on my skin which is great for a summer fragrance. This and light blue intense by dolce and gabanna are two staples in my summer line up along with cedrat boise by mancera. All in all if you like the OG Spicebomb then you’ll like this. The only issue is I believe that this is a discontinued fragrance but you can still find it on Amazon and other discounters. 8/10 for me
Chandni P.
It’s a nice strong scent that lasts all day. I would only recommend it to those who like spicier scents as this is not a light scent. Overall a great go to and makes a perfect gift for anyone who likes heavier scents.
Gabriela M.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this for my be for his birthday and he loves it. It is a more mature scent but it smells like a handsome man lol
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Spicebomb is simply BOMB! This stuff smells so clean and as a female, I wear it daily and receive so many compliments.
DanaNicole D.
nutley
my boyfriend wears this cologne and i love the smell of it!!! i had to buy him a new one for christmas because he wears it so much! i bought myself a small bottle as well and the nights that im not with him i spray his sweatshirt and the smells helps me fall asleep. it is one of the best and inviting smells !! it is also not too expensive.
Harley K.
Beacon Falls, CT
I purchased this for my partner and find myself constantly stealing it (especially in the winter season). Weirdly the scent reminds me of salty ocean air and the deep wooden scent of the forest.
naydelin S.
Baytown
It’s kinda expensive but it truly worth their nothing better than invest you’re money and you
David P.
Everett, MA
This is a really good take on the original spice bomb, it is much lighter and fresher. Still very sexy but less intoxicating.
Heavenly  M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
not gonna lie im not a huge fan of this particular scent its nice and musky which i enjoy but i have serious peppery untones that tend to overwhelm your whole experience with the product
Ivelisse V.
alexandria
Purchased at: ULTA
Súper bueno té invito a que lo puedas probar 100 recomendado pruébalo y déjame saber

Looking for your answer?