BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious.

The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable.

An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver.

Notes:
Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord.
Style:
Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

VIKTOR & ROLF Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love the light scent of this, and how it's spicy yet feminine. The bottle is pretty and looks great on my dresser. I feel like it's a great value for a beautiful perfume and find myself wearing it over and over again. I'd definitely rebuy this perfume.
DeKera S.
Marietta, GA
This reminds me of the smell of cinnamon apple sauce and I love it! In my opinion it is unisex! I love to smell it on myself and my husband! It is perfect for the fall/winter seasons! This might be my Christmas fragrance!! Go give it a sniff!!
alexis r.
Newport, MI
I can't even get started on how sexy this smells! It's amazing and I'm not even a perfume person but this scent is amazing! It's a unisex bourbon/wood kind of scent that I love so much
Alissa S.
It's a nice smell but it's not for me. It lasts all day but it's a little on the spicy side which is probably how it got its name. I got a sample of this from Sephora and it's cute but I prefer Flowerbomb.
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ
My boyfriend wears it all the time but I don't really like the smell...maybe it doesn't smell good on him.
Austin M.
Whittier
A warm spicy fragrance that alerts others to your presence in the most luxurious way. This fragrance lasts long on the skin and is recommended for the colder months it features a nice bottle and would be a great gift.
Rod L.
Miami Florida
smoky and sultry, a fantastic scent that will stay with you all day long and will definitely have folks around you wondering what your story is #influensterphotobooth
Viola C.
Meant to be the men's version of Flowerbomb, but I think it is a unisex scent. Woody and floral with a smash of spice. The notes I smell are vetiver, cedar, leather, pink pepper and citrus. A nice winter evening scent. VIKTOR & ROLF Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
Madeleine R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The scent itself is very unique and the peppery spicyness comes out as soon as you apply it. Wafts of exotic saffron and vetiver are pleasantly welcomed and gives an air of luxury when applying, reminiscent of travelling to far away lands.
As the top notes start to fade, yet more scents such as cinnamon and leather become prominent and combine to leave a very pleasant scent. This was a gift and all the man in my family where it now along with my friends and bf.
Omg This is simply spectacular, particularly the perfumes of men excite me, and this perfume is everything a woman needs
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Amazon