BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Cassidy E.
My boyfriend and I are going halfway one the biggest bottle because we both love this. It smells totally different on me than it does him. It takes on a more sweet and spicy undertone on me than it does on him. I received this as a sample from Sephora, a few months ago and thought it was intended to be a unisex fragrance. You only need one to 2 sprays, so even with both my boyfriend and I using it, it's going to last for a really long time.
Andrew N.
Smells spicy and both masculine and feminine characteristics. It's unisex but leans more towards the male side. I really like the complexity of the scent and it smells expensive! Has a lot of character and great for the fall!
Mariam S.
Toronto
Great spicy scent for men who doesn't like strong scents. Even it is for men, I am using it sometimes, so I can say it is for both sexes. Have very unique scent which you will recognize for sure everywhere
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I did not purchase this item but I have gotten a sample from my local sephora for my husband. How can I describe it? It has a musky/spicy scent it seems like it woyld be a very strong scent but once it settles and mixes with the oils in your body it then becomes a warm/soft scent at the same time. Price point is on the higher end but man does this smell amazing!
Colby C.
My all time favorite cologne and I have allot. I do use this sparingly both because it is very powerful and it was expensive. This scent is very warm, pepper and spice balanced perfectly with woodsy elements. It is perfect in every way. I get compliments on all my cologne's but this is by far the most complimented out of my collection of 30 or more. If you've been contemplating buying this cologne, get it.
Priscilla B.
LOVE! Pricey for sure just like the original women's flowerbomb, but it smells SO GOOD! Spicy, musky, woodsy... Decidedly masculine and I love this. Like the women's version, it seems as though a tiny amount goes a long way, which is great. I'm seriously considering getting this for my boyfriend.

*PROTIP* Get sephora's beauty insider card (free, btw) and purchase perfumes/colognes from them, your purchases earn points you can save up for free stuff! Bonus points if you hold out and purchase when their having a great sale!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I loved this cologne for my boyfriend. I got a sample from Sephora and ended up having to buy the full size for him for Christmas. It would be a nice cologne for a wide range of ages, in my opinion. The name suits the cologne perfectly. It is not the typical musk you get from most colognes, it is MUCH more spicy. Great for fall.
Samantha H.
Twentynine Palms
This cologne is amazing! It's very woody smelling but I'm absolutely addicted to it. My boyfriend got it at Macy's and I can't stop smelling him whenever he wears it and that's not an exaggeration at all. It's honestly an addicting smell.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
I love a bit of a unisex perfume to mix with my more girly scents and this once is spicy and rich but not too much. It's a great layering fragrance for me and I love to get sample sizes of it so I can always have a spritz on hand!
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love this scent! It IS very strong and very spicy sweet, however it settles on the skin and lasts. It's more of a night scent, definitely not an every day.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Amazon