BY VIKTOR & ROLF #13 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ
My boyfriend wears it all the time but I don't really like the smell...maybe it doesn't smell good on him.
Benjii F.
Staten Island, NY
I prefer the girl perfume , this one is to strong and very over powering. But nice colon bottle
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
My boyfriend was actually not a fan of this it was rather expensive and he wouldn't buy it again
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
A terrible smell and and even worse price. Skip this next time your out and go for something different.
Es D.
It was way too musky. I did NOT like the scent. I returned it right away.
Denise M.
I really thought I'd like them scent since I LOVE flowerbomb... But nope! It's too strong and repugnant. I totally hated it.
Emily M.
Not my favorite scent. Spice my scents tend to make me sneeze. I like lighter scents fruity scents or flowery scents for myself and something not to over powering for my man
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
If you want to smell like you rolled in your Grandmas spice drawer for two days, this is for you. The smell lasts all day, which is a pro if you enjoy the scent. I personally can not stand the smell. It is so strong and really doesn’t smell like perfume.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I feel like this cologne is really overpriced. It has a really strong overpowering scent. I would like to think this cologne is aimed at a older mature male. Personally I wouldn't know who to recommend it. I wanted to like the men's version because I think the women's version smells great on my wife.
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
Not my favorite men's cologne at all. My boyfriend received this as a gift and I do not like the smell at all!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?