BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Again we found this at Sephora. And I took the sample home to my Hubby. He is always asking me to bring him new samples I think he would like. Now I did not realize that this would literally smell like peppery. We didn't like it when we first tried it on him..at least not right when you spray but it ended up actually working amazing with him. Its now one he really wants. ALITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
Lamar J.
My favorite men’s fragrance ever. Lots of layers and very complex spice scents. No alcohol or chemical smells at all.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
I love how this smells. I buy it for my husband every Christmas! It’s his absolute favorite and I love it on him! It’s a bit pricy but totally worth it ! And the packaging is supper cute!
Destiny d.
I got this originally as a free sample from Sephora without realizing it was a men's scent and ended up using it on myself. It's not my favorite smell right out of the bottle, but this fragrance warms up on (at least my) skin so beautifully. It's a thick warm scent with a little bit of a sweet and spicy undercurrent. I get compliments every time I wear this. I spray it in my hair and it lasts for hours.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I didn't realize that this was a men's scent, but I am I girl that likes all sorts of fragrances. This has a fantastic spicy blended cedar scent and lasts a really long time on the skin. If you like a woodsy scent you should definitely try this.
ALI CHERIF M.
FRENDA
The name says it all. Wonderful spicy woody peppery fragrance. cardamom despite it not being listed as an ingredient. My boyfriend bought the mini bottle of this and despite it being less than an ounce it has lasted him almost a full year of consistent usage. The small bottle is easy enough to fit in a small duffle or jacket pocket for on the go use. I would say one of the contributing factors to its longevity is that it is potent and long lasting so it does not require more than one or two sprays for an eight hour day. This scent has quickly become mine and my boyfriend’s favorite
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I love when my husband wears this! This scent is described as Explosive. Addictive. Seductive. Yes. Yes. Yes. All of that! Sephora often has this scent as a pint perk choice in samples and I pick them up for travel. Thankful my husband lets me pick out his cologne this is a winner!
Omg This is simply spectacular, particularly the perfumes of men excite me, and this perfume is everything a woman needs
Jay O.
Mangilao
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
If you want that sweet spicy smell that turns heads everywhere you go, then this is the fragrance for you . I enjoy this so much I bought another one two weeks after . It’s very long lasting and it fills the room with sweet smells all day long . On skin between 8-10 hrs . One of my favorite of my collection
April D.
Oh my heavens this is one of the most sensual fragrance you can wear. It is a unisex scent and I purchased it for myself because I loved the notes so much. My boyfriend ended up stealing it because he enjoyed it, too. This is spicy, yet subtle. It is everything you could want it being noticed, but in the best way possible. The grenade bottle is a perfect match for this fragrance.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?

Sephora