BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I have heard numerous of great reviews about this fragrance for men. I would for my fiancé to wear this on our wedding day this month. 😍 #flowerbombaddict #VOXBOX #INFLUSENSTER PLEASE PICK ME!
Lorie D.
I cannot get over how much I love this! If ever I'm having a stressful day or I'm just not feeling it, I take a whiff of this and my spirits are lifted and I'm relaxed and the world slows down to a more manageable pace. It's spicy and a little sweet and just so good.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
The bottle got my attention but the scent of Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb got me coming back for more. This is one of my absolute favorite men's cologne. The spicy scent is so alluring and warm.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Love love love this on my boyfriend it is quite amazing and women will walk by him and ask what it is. he always smell like a million bucks Id highly recommend if you like a spicy/cologne
Kelly F.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this because to me it's unisex. I bought this for my bf but couldn't resist using it myself. No one could that it's for men. It does have warm undertones and if that's something you don't like I would get the spice bomb for women that smells amazing too.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
My fiance loves the smell. Always being asked what he's wearing amd where to get it. Can't beat the price as well. Love that you can spray it on in the morning and that spray last all day.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This cologne is so great!! I'm one of the few people who can't stand the female flower bomb perfume, but this one is amazing. It's smells so good on and you don't have to use very much to get a scent that will last you all day.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I'm in love with Flowerbomb so I got this for my man for Christmas last year. It smells amazing & I wasn't disappointed at all. He likes it & always gets complimented when wearing it.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my gun loving, gun toting, swat team operating husband because of the packaging! He loved it and so did I! It does smell fabulous, but it super expensive. Even though we both love it, I probably won't repurchase because it is so pricey.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
There is something about this smell! At first I can't stand it. It smells to strong, to much spice. But after a few minutes the smell changes and it becomes a really really good smell!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?