BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Kevin L.
This cologne is perfect for autumn or winter! Everyone I wear it I get so many compliments. It has a musky spicy smell to it which I usually don't like at all but this is one of my favorite colognes! Go get one!
Miguel L.
I recently received a sample of this cologne and I really like it and plan on purchasing it the full size bottle, the scent is sweet and spicy perfect for the fall and winter months, the scent does last long!
Audrey R.
Amazing! When I first received this I thought it was a women's perfume with a hint of the fall fragrances ... I think men or women could wear this and it is definitely more of a fall to winter sent it is wonderful
Tigran P.
Schaumburg, IL
I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own. Great scent, interesting design, not too expensive. what more could you want?

I realize throwing down 100$ for cologne might seem distasteful for some but it's definitely worth it.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I love when my husband wears this cologne. It is warm and spicy yet fresh and clean all at the same time. I just can tell the minute someone walks into a room wearing this because it does smell so good!
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
This is my go to Cologne throughout all the seasons. I unfortunately ran out of my bottle recently and miss this scent terribly. It's very masculine but has an endearing quality to it! Must have!
Skarlette F.
Oh my goodness! One of THE best men's fragrances EVER! Strong cinnamon note. Very masculine, sexy fragrance. Fantastic staying power. Really pricey, but I don't mind paying it because the scent is so unique. Literally nothing smells like Spicebomb. Love, love, love :)
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love this cologne on my boyfriend! I got a sample of it from sephora, and immediately loved it and bought a bottle. The scent is exactly as you would imagine, nice and spicy. Great cologne for fall and winter, and would make a great gift for Christmas.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I bought this for my husband a few years ago. It's been his birthday gift every year since. He loves it and I love it on him! It's spicy and strong in a masculine sense. It's not over powering and the scent fades to this warming spice smell. It's sexy, to say the least.
Lorie D.
I cannot get over how much I love this! If ever I'm having a stressful day or I'm just not feeling it, I take a whiff of this and my spirits are lifted and I'm relaxed and the world slows down to a more manageable pace. It's spicy and a little sweet and just so good.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?