BY VIKTOR & ROLF #14 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I wear Flower Bomb and spice bomb is the men's version. So amazing! it smells so spicy and sweet at the same time! I noticed that this fragrance shifts scents depending on the person as well but it is always pleasant! This is a super unique scent that you don't find in another cologne! It's very nice for the winter or night time!
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
It's rare that I love, love the scent of a men's cologne on a man. But this scent is the best! It smells spicy and almost like something I'd wear for myself as I tend to like more of that vanilla food like fragrance but it has a manly vibe. It's warm and inviting, I can't get enough of it. I wish every man would wear this.
Rachel H.
Milford, OH
I bought this for my husband and then I had to get a bottle of my own after spraying it on myself. My body chemistry brings out more of the tobacco and spice which I'm surprised that I like very much. This will be my fall scent for sure. It lasts on my skin for a very long time. Better than any of my regular perfume.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
I love a bit of a unisex perfume to mix with my more girly scents and this once is spicy and rich but not too much. It's a great layering fragrance for me and I love to get sample sizes of it so I can always have a spritz on hand!
Nicole H.
NEW YORK, NY
Amazing scent. Sexy and distinctly recognizable without ever being overwhelming. The notes of oak and cardamom keep it soft and warm-smelling. It's not feminine, but doesn't smell overtly masculine, so I even wear it sometimes!
Claire Elise S.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the way this cologne smells! I bought it for my husband one Christmas and he wears it all the time. Also have gifted it to my dad and father n law. It's not too over powering which is great! Has a nice manly smell to it!
Dayna B.
This is literally the sexiest scent ever. I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas last year and he loves it. I'm so obsessed with this scent that I sometimes spray it on my own pillows at home (shhh don't tell hehe). Its a very mature musky scent, like nothing Ive ever smelt before. Bought this from Sephora!
Joel M.
I enjoy the smell of this. It could be pricey, but the smell is amazing! I bought this at Macy's. This is not a product that I but regularly because it can last for a long time, but would buy again when I ran out of it.
Nitasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far one of the best smelling men's fragrances by far. I bought this for my boyfriend and wow!! Spicebomb is long lasting, smells great, and it was a great price! I would definitely recommend this fragrance.
Kevin L.
This cologne is perfect for autumn or winter! Everyone I wear it I get so many compliments. It has a musky spicy smell to it which I usually don't like at all but this is one of my favorite colognes! Go get one!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?