BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love the light scent of this, and how it's spicy yet feminine. The bottle is pretty and looks great on my dresser. I feel like it's a great value for a beautiful perfume and find myself wearing it over and over again. I'd definitely rebuy this perfume.
DeKera S.
Chamblee, GA
This reminds me of the smell of cinnamon apple sauce and I love it! In my opinion it is unisex! I love to smell it on myself and my husband! It is perfect for the fall/winter seasons! This might be my Christmas fragrance!! Go give it a sniff!!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is an amazing cologne for someone who wants a scent that is different from your average cologne. Much like their well-known women's fragrance, Flowebomb, Spice Bomb has a potent, long lasting, and intriguing scent. It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy. I must confess, I love the scent so much that I occasionally spritz some on myself. It could be a great unisex fragrance if you can carry a much bolder, spicier smell.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a very addictive scent! I LOVE it. My husband LOVES it. He uses this in the fall/winter..it's too "spicy" for the spring/summer. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. This is a must for any sophisticated man.
Kayla S.
Oak Ridge, TN
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! I bought it for my boyfriend on his birthday and that was an amazing decision on my behalf. Not only does he love, but I love it as well. It has such a warm and cozy smell that just make you want to snuggle. Honestly, I would wear this myself. Vikor and Rolf is a little on the expensive side but their scents last ALL DAY! My boyfriend is in the automotive field and you can still smell it on it at the end of the long day!
Josephine S.
Bought this cologne last christmas for my dad and my boyfriend. It is a pricey cologne, but I got it as a set because it seemed like the best route to go. Each set was $95, the bottle almost looks like its meant to look like a grenade shape. The notes in this cologne are very nice. It basically lingers on your clothes and has a very nice finish. I'd recommend it for any man, especially if you are going out or to a casino or to wear for work.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I bought this for my husband when it first came out. When he sprays it on his body, WOW, I can just lay on his chest all day. To me the best thing is that the fragrance takes over and it dominates in a way that has you in a spot light where ever you are. The price is not that bad either, it's worth every penny!!!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I feel like this cologne is really overpriced. It has a really strong overpowering scent. I would like to think this cologne is aimed at a older mature male. Personally I wouldn't know who to recommend it. I wanted to like the men's version because I think the women's version smells great on my wife.
Joshua H.
Lansdowne, PA
Where do I begin with this?.....well tell me. 😂 jk
This is a pretty spicy signature smell. And I can tell you now I hate these types of smell but for this one I may have gone a little crazy and fell in love. Hey buy it and you'll know what I'm talking about let me know what you think about it.
Chi T.
Absolutely in love with this cologne my bf is using!!! I dislike the smell of it at first but the more I smell it from him, the more I get addicted. I'm pretty sure it is very long lasting because he only sprayed in the morning but I can still smell it until late at night. Love love it!!!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora