BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I loved this cologne for my boyfriend. I got a sample from Sephora and ended up having to buy the full size for him for Christmas. It would be a nice cologne for a wide range of ages, in my opinion. The name suits the cologne perfectly. It is not the typical musk you get from most colognes, it is MUCH more spicy. Great for fall.
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
OMG! Viktor & Rolf did it again, first Flowerbomb now this. It is so amazing! I got a free sample of this and the way it smells with my skin chemistry is out of this world and it lasts literally all day long. I will probably be purchasing this in the near future.
Kiara K.
Apopka, FL
This scent is so spicy and has a very romantic feel to it! My boyfriend absolutely loves it, and a little bit goes a VERY long way with this scent! It settles very well, but not recommended for everyday use out of it!! Definitely save it for special occasions!!
Christy S.
Gilbert, AZ
This scent is absolutely amazing. I purchased it for my bf at the time and he loved it too. This honestly smells good on almost all men. Viktor & Rolf really know how to create fragrances, all of their products sit well on more than most people! Great fragrance!
Alissa S.
It's a nice smell but it's not for me. It lasts all day but it's a little on the spicy side which is probably how it got its name. I got a sample of this from Sephora and it's cute but I prefer Flowerbomb.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Such a cute bottle, Viktor and Rolf is top 3 of my favorite perfume and in top 3 for my hubs cologne. It smells so woody yet seductive. Very hard to describe but I love wearing my version for women and him wearing it because then we both smell amazing. And Viktor and Rolf are known for the staying power of their product so I can wear this 8+ hours and still can smell!
Autumn B.
Just wow.
I suggested this scent for my boyfriend who's signature fragrance was Acqua di Gio. I loved Spicebomb so much, it truly stands out among other colognes. It has such a unique scent! It is warm, spicy, and lasts all day long. This small bottle lasted him almost a year, with often, almost daily, use. I love it. Very sexy, very comforting.
Colin B.
Levittown, PA
This cologne honestly revolutionized my scent profile. This was my first cologne as an "adult" and I got an amazing deal in a gift set that contained this, the aftershave, and the shower gel. The compliments I receive while wearing this cologne are always plentiful and give me boosted confidence. The scent is great, a spicy, manly fragrance that is still gentle enough to wear daily. It lasts from the morning well into the evening and easily transitions from day to night.
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
This is a staple in my husbands daily routine. I originally smelled it in a Sephora, and fell in love. He then smelled it on another occasion and told me he had to have it. I bought it as a gift, and he has went through 2 bottles. Its a smell unlike any other, but it is handsome. It stays with you all day, and a little goes a long way.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA
This cologne is amazing! It's very woody smelling but I'm absolutely addicted to it. My boyfriend got it at Macy's and I can't stop smelling him whenever he wears it and that's not an exaggeration at all. It's honestly an addicting smell.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?