BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Cassidy E.
My boyfriend and I are going halfway one the biggest bottle because we both love this. It smells totally different on me than it does him. It takes on a more sweet and spicy undertone on me than it does on him. I received this as a sample from Sephora, a few months ago and thought it was intended to be a unisex fragrance. You only need one to 2 sprays, so even with both my boyfriend and I using it, it's going to last for a really long time.
Alejandra P.
I bought for my boyfriend and he loved it, it worth the money it last him all day long, you can probably find good offer to buy it online, the packaging it's so pretty I want to keep the bottle for me
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I honestly thought I'd really dislike this cologne because the name really turned me off. Spicebomb sounds like this is going to be a really spicy cologne and I'm really not into those. They smell to old for my husband and remind me of my father which isn't exactly hot.
We both really like fresh scents when it comes to cologne for him. For example we love aqua di gio, light blue, cool water, dior sausage and the orange curve. Fresh scents all the way.
But this was an amazing scent. It was mostly fresh with a luxury and light fresh spice that smelled young.
Its hard to explain the scent but if the scent was a man that evoked a feeling he would be sexy and seductive, calm and sporty, smart but mysterious and very unique.
Its a very sexy scent and I totally recommend it for any man of any age and profession. It would be great all year and for all age groups and that's not easy to find.
Love it. Buy it at sephora or other high end stores.
Priscilla B.
LOVE! Pricey for sure just like the original women's flowerbomb, but it smells SO GOOD! Spicy, musky, woodsy... Decidedly masculine and I love this. Like the women's version, it seems as though a tiny amount goes a long way, which is great. I'm seriously considering getting this for my boyfriend.

*PROTIP* Get sephora's beauty insider card (free, btw) and purchase perfumes/colognes from them, your purchases earn points you can save up for free stuff! Bonus points if you hold out and purchase when their having a great sale!
Abel A.
Aurora
spicebomb is one of my favorite winter time fragrance. it smells amazing it it lasts the whole day. for the price you can't beat that and it's also get a lot of compliments
Colby C.
My all time favorite cologne and I have allot. I do use this sparingly both because it is very powerful and it was expensive. This scent is very warm, pepper and spice balanced perfectly with woodsy elements. It is perfect in every way. I get compliments on all my cologne's but this is by far the most complimented out of my collection of 30 or more. If you've been contemplating buying this cologne, get it.
Jamie S.
I love this on any gender. It is woodsy, spicy, and develops wonderfully on the skin. It's definitely not a cookie-cutter scent (I swear, almost everything smells like Polo's cousin). I highly recommend it!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I really love this scent and I feel it is more of the unisex smells. It's is musky and woodsy smell to me, and I got a sample from Sephora for my husband and since i had him try it, it's the only cologne he wears anymore. It is a very expensive perfume but, it is very strong so the guys don't need much. But it's a great smell for a mans man. And the bottle is just awesome. My husband is a military man and
Loves that it's in the shape of a grenade.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I did not purchase this item but I have gotten a sample from my local sephora for my husband. How can I describe it? It has a musky/spicy scent it seems like it woyld be a very strong scent but once it settles and mixes with the oils in your body it then becomes a warm/soft scent at the same time. Price point is on the higher end but man does this smell amazing!
Ariane R.
I am a huge V&R Flowerbomb fan. I had to get my hands on Spicebomb for my boyfriend when I heard about it, so I got a deluxe sample with my Sephora points. Smelling it straight out of the bottle, it wasn't what I was expecting. Smelling it directly on my guy after a shower... amazing. I can see how it's a unisex scent, it also smells more vanilla-y on him. It's very sweet and spicy and good for fall and winter. Even though he was a bit put off by the price and isn't very into cologne, he's asked for a full sized bottle for Christmas.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora