BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I bought this for my husband when it first came out. When he sprays it on his body, WOW, I can just lay on his chest all day. To me the best thing is that the fragrance takes over and it dominates in a way that has you in a spot light where ever you are. The price is not that bad either, it's worth every penny!!!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I feel like this cologne is really overpriced. It has a really strong overpowering scent. I would like to think this cologne is aimed at a older mature male. Personally I wouldn't know who to recommend it. I wanted to like the men's version because I think the women's version smells great on my wife.
Joshua H.
Lansdowne, PA
Where do I begin with this?.....well tell me. 😂 jk
This is a pretty spicy signature smell. And I can tell you now I hate these types of smell but for this one I may have gone a little crazy and fell in love. Hey buy it and you'll know what I'm talking about let me know what you think about it.
Chi T.
Absolutely in love with this cologne my bf is using!!! I dislike the smell of it at first but the more I smell it from him, the more I get addicted. I'm pretty sure it is very long lasting because he only sprayed in the morning but I can still smell it until late at night. Love love it!!!
Gaby L.
Menasha , WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It has a unique fragrance to it but dang this is the coolest packaging I've ever seen. It can be pricey but a little goes a long way. It's musky but good smelling
Nickie B.
I absolutely love the male version to this send I own the female Spicebomb but this smell Spicebomb takes it to a whole other level it reminds me of the Big Red Gum but yet it so much more appealing to smell even if it's just a small application or even when mixed with other colognes.
Rod L.
Homestead, FL
My absolute all time favorite men's cologne. I purchased mine online from a fragrance distributor, getting a great deal. The bottle is super cool, and very attractive. First time user and now a forever consumer of this product. It is the most sensual scent I have worn in a long time
Brandon S.
Fort Myers
I don't think I'll ever get tired of this scent. It's a little pricey, but it's totally worth it (especially if you use Scentbird). The bottle feels expensive and the scent last for a long time. If you don't want to spend the money, definitely go get a sample from Dillard's.
Susie S.
Recently bought the Victor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau the Toilette for my boyfriend and he loved it! He was using a different cologne before that and immediately switched to his one. Love the way he smells!!! I also wear the V&R flowerbomb perfume. Great combo! Great present!
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
My signature scent is Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb so when I wanted to buy my husband a new cologne, something different from his usual Issey Miyaki or Polo Red. When I saw Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb I wanted to buy it just bc of the awesome bottle & packaging but that irresistible scent had me sold! It is literally one of my top 3 favorite men's colognes. Definitely worth every penny!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?