BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Michelle K.
Cambridge, ON
I love this smell on my husband, manly yet not hard and smoky. I absolutely love this smell, fresh and manly
Anthony C.
love it makes me smell like an applecrumple lol legit its great.Brought this duty free and never looked back.
Diane S.
This is a fabulous warm men's scent that is not too overpowering and is just what a man should smell like:)
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. (And so do I) it's sweet but musky and stays on all day.
Laura A.
Vaughan, ON
My husband wears this. I like the scent on him. I don't like anything too powerful. So this is great.
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
Love this scent so sexy and it goes great with the women's flower bomb and the packaging is amazing!!
Marianne C.
Ottawa , ON
This is beyond my favorite smell for my hubby, truly sensual and sexy, smoky and woody all in one
Emma N.
Lovely everyday fragrance for your man. A bit pricey but is quality and stylish. Spicy and sexy.
Katerina M.
Maple, ON
Amazing perfume and smells great stays on for long time. Love when my husband pits it on.
Hailie h.
Spicebomb goes into my "must have" perfumes list for men! the smell is amazing!!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?