BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I bought this for my boyfriend as a gift. It smells AMAZING! He loves it too.
Es D.
It was way too musky. I did NOT like the scent. I returned it right away.
ALI CHERIF M.
FRENDA
The name says it all. Wonderful spicy woody peppery fragrance. cardamom despite it not being listed as an ingredient. My boyfriend bought the mini bottle of this and despite it being less than an ounce it has lasted him almost a full year of consistent usage. The small bottle is easy enough to fit in a small duffle or jacket pocket for on the go use. I would say one of the contributing factors to its longevity is that it is potent and long lasting so it does not require more than one or two sprays for an eight hour day. This scent has quickly become mine and my boyfriend’s favorite
Chris G.
calgary, AB
Fantastic stuff. Great masculine scent for the colder months. Long lasting and projects well without being too much. A great blend of spice, tobacco and leather with a little bit of sweet to it. I like the bottle design but at the same time I worry about bringing this with me when I travel because it's shaped like a grenade.
Jay O.
Mangilao
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
If you want that sweet spicy smell that turns heads everywhere you go, then this is the fragrance for you . I enjoy this so much I bought another one two weeks after . It’s very long lasting and it fills the room with sweet smells all day long . On skin between 8-10 hrs . One of my favorite of my collection
LEAR25098 Macarena P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Strange to me that I put this on, then go in to Sephora when I'm shopping and compare it to what they have there. It simply is not as strong and the scent doesn't hold up very well. I'm not sure what the deal is with it, but next time I'll definitely spend additional money and just buy it locally. No sense in spending $60 dollars on something I'm not 100% happy with.
Madeleine R.
The scent itself is very unique and the peppery spicyness comes out as soon as you apply it. Wafts of exotic saffron and vetiver are pleasantly welcomed and gives an air of luxury when applying, reminiscent of travelling to far away lands.
As the top notes start to fade, yet more scents such as cinnamon and leather become prominent and combine to leave a very pleasant scent. This was a gift and all the man in my family where it now along with my friends and bf.
Ellis B.
Manchester
Oh, now this is always my go to. Ever since Spice Bomb came out, it’s always been one of my favourites. It’s almost too good to wear, so that’s why I only wear it for special events. The bottle it comes in is nice and looks perfect almost whoever you put it, weather that being on your bedside table or even in your bag!!! The only negative i have about this product, is that it seems to run out quite fast... or maybe that’s just because I wear it too much!! I’d recommend this as a gift!
Alake T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
This is my all time favorite men’s perfume. It’s super long lasting, even when I’m doing my husbands laundry I can still smell it. We both love the bottle it’s really our unique style. The scent itself smell super romantic it’s a spicy scent with a hit of woods and musk. My husband always get compliments on his scent when we are out. Would definitely recommend.
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
This is my husband favorite cologne and I love it, when he walks by and they scent curls around my nostrils I get weak in the knees. I will never be able to smell this cologne and not think about him.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?

Sephora