BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
It smell so good I love it I have bought this for my hubby and he loved it and so did I
Jenna F.
Bought this for my boyfriend and it smells so amazing! He loves it, and I love it.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
I really like the scent of this cologne. It has a unique smell that lasts all day.
Alicia P.
This smells awesome. not too strong but not to light either. it's right in between.
Mika C.
If this bottle didn't already kick a s s with the bottle, the smell is awesome too!
Tram P.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells so good, I love it when my boyfriend wears this. it really lasts all day !
Cindy K.
It's okay. My husband wasn't a fan and maybe it didn't mix well with his body.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Omg I love it I need it... its expensive though. It smells spicey, musky, rich.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
I really love the bottle, its a good jind of different than what you're used to.
Tom H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great scent and very well liked by myself and others who get to hang around me!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?

Sephora