BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Spicebomb is exactly what it says a spicy beast. Love this stuff, last forever on my skin and projects like nobody's business. Can always rely on this one to stand out and get noticed. This bottle design is one of the more interesting and creative ones, looks great amongst my other bottles. Will definitely get another bottle before I run out of this one.
Viola C.
Meant to be the men's version of Flowerbomb, but I think it is a unisex scent. Woody and floral with a smash of spice. The notes I smell are vetiver, cedar, leather, pink pepper and citrus. A nice winter evening scent. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
Destiny d.
I got this originally as a free sample from Sephora without realizing it was a men's scent and ended up using it on myself. It's not my favorite smell right out of the bottle, but this fragrance warms up on (at least my) skin so beautifully. It's a thick warm scent with a little bit of a sweet and spicy undercurrent. I get compliments every time I wear this. I spray it in my hair and it lasts for hours.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Such a great men's fragrance! The bottle is super cool so it appeals to most men and the smell is hyper masculine. I would say very spicy as you'd expect and it stays on all day. I recommend this all the time.
Brittany J.
Yorkton, SK
Viktor & Rolph have done it again. First there was flower bomb and now there is this little bottle of heaven! I received a sample of this with my Sephora goodies, I didn't realize it was for men and it quickly became my favorite scent to wear. Very versatile, can be worn unisex. Love their scents. Can't go wrong!
Charlin M.
Toronto, Ontario
This is an amazing scent for men, and also works as a great unisex scent. I sometimes spray my clothes with this to give myself more of a unisex type of fragrance and I find that it feels so cozy and spicy. I honestly recommend this to anyone - don't let the "for him" throw you off. It is sooo valid to be in love with this scent, whatever your gender. It's sophisticated and doesn't strive to be overbearing.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The Victor and Rolf Spice Bomb is one of the most delicious fragrance scents out there for men ever! It has an almost spicy vanilla feel, with cinnamon. It's very masculine without the typical brisk guy smell. I would for sure purchase it again. Plus the bottle is designed really coolly!
Kelsey M.
Calgary, AB
My all time favorite scent for my fiancé!! He has been wearing this for years and every time he put it on I am even more obsessed with it. It's warm and spicy, but I really feel like it suits every season very well. The packing is great also, it looks like a grenade which is fun and looks awesome on a vanity or dressing table.
Nasreen K.
London
Bought this for my fiancé as I love Flower
Bomb and thought this might me a nice male equivalent; it definitely is. Such a great scent but not at all over powering. It's definitely aptly named as it's very spicey and distinctive.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?