BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Heard this was a great product for their husband's. Thinking of purchasing one for mine.
Juliane N.
A very nice men fragrance that projects and last long. A nice go to fall/winter fragrance
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I love the way this cologne smells!!! It's such a chic magnet. The fragrance is so yummy!
Venessa M.
Fort Worth, TX
BOUGHT FOR MY FIANCE, HE LOVES IT. ALMOST AS MUCH AS I DO. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND .
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love how this smells on my husband! This scent is clean and smooth! He loves it too!
Ellada A.
East Windsor, NJ
Got this for my uncle who is in his 50's and it was a hit. great smell and very sturdy
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love how it scent and the bottle design it is unique. It is a great gift to give out
Erik P.
I 100% recommend this if you like spicy aromas, it performs great and smell beautiful.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
It smell so good I love it I have bought this for my hubby and he loved it and so did I
Denisse V.
Great perfume for men smells really good the bottle is awesome your man will love this!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora