BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Chris G.
calgary, AB
Fantastic stuff. Great masculine scent for the colder months. Long lasting and projects well without being too much. A great blend of spice, tobacco and leather with a little bit of sweet to it. I like the bottle design but at the same time I worry about bringing this with me when I travel because it's shaped like a grenade.
Macarena P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Strange to me that I put this on, then go in to Sephora when I'm shopping and compare it to what they have there. It simply is not as strong and the scent doesn't hold up very well. I'm not sure what the deal is with it, but next time I'll definitely spend additional money and just buy it locally. No sense in spending $60 dollars on something I'm not 100% happy with.
Ellis B.
Manchester
Oh, now this is always my go to. Ever since Spice Bomb came out, it’s always been one of my favourites. It’s almost too good to wear, so that’s why I only wear it for special events. The bottle it comes in is nice and looks perfect almost whoever you put it, weather that being on your bedside table or even in your bag!!! The only negative i have about this product, is that it seems to run out quite fast... or maybe that’s just because I wear it too much!! I’d recommend this as a gift!
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
I liked this perfume a lot. It smelt great and it lasted all day. It was my first time buying, I would buy again , So this pis good for use throughout the day and the scent is really good. The smell is really nice but it does go away after a whole. I got it at a local mall near me
Ashley G.
Such an easy fragnce to wear, both for evening and day. Always re purchase this. I received unlimited ammounts of components when wearing this scent from both men and women. Such a lovely scent and super sexy and manly. Really good lasting power and good value.
Fern L.
Bond street, Southampton
I have chose to purchase this for my partner for Christmas as it is one of my favourite men’s scents it’s smells very masculine, I think it’s a reasonable price for 100ml purchased from Debenhams and I know he’s going to love it!
Samantha H.
Husband smelt this on one of his friends at first wasn’t keen but then kept smelling it and decided he absolutely loved it so we purchased it from fragrance direct and would definitely buy again! Strong masculine scent
Karsten O.
Vancouver
My favorite cologne!!!! I get so many compliments from it. It’s warm and inviting, and the packaging is amazing. I buy it at sephora. I’m a repeat customer and will stick with this scent for a long time.!
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
Viktor & Rolf present the male equivalent of the famous Flowerbomb fragrance (2005) and the second men's fragrance after Antidote (2006) under the name of Spicebomb. The designer duo wanted to give men the fragrance that is Flowerbomb to women, bearing in mind that spices are for masculine scents what flower notes are for feminine.

Spicebomb comes out in January 2012 as an explosive and extrovert oriental - woody and spicy composition. Perfumer Olivier Polge blended spices with sensual undertones; creating two diametrically opposed fragrant accords: 1. the addictive and fiery one and 2. the explosive and icy one. The fiery accord contains notes of chili, saffron, leather, tobacco and vetiver. The explosive one includes bergamot, grapefruit, elemi and pink pepper.

Fabien Baron designed the bottle so it looks like a hand grenade, which “triggers” with the designer’s logo. The face of the campaign is a model Sean O'Pry, photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
Emily M.
Greenock, Greenock
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Well what can i say, this aftershave is to die for... smells amazing! Packaging is soo classy looking Honestly love this on my boyfriend its unreal! long lasting and sooo worth the money
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?