BY VIKTOR & ROLF #10 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
You'll definitely get bold comments about how good you smell those who are afraid to tell u will just constantly stare at you this is a fragrance to cherish its truly a bomb of spice. Thank you Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray highly recommended
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
If you want to smell like you rolled in your Grandmas spice drawer for two days, this is for you. The smell lasts all day, which is a pro if you enjoy the scent. I personally can not stand the smell. It is so strong and really doesn’t smell like perfume.
Andrew N.
Smells spicy and both masculine and feminine characteristics. It's unisex but leans more towards the male side. I really like the complexity of the scent and it smells expensive! Has a lot of character and great for the fall!
Darius P.
East Stroudsburg
Extremely seductive and warm. This fragrance screams date night/intimate settings. Women absolutely adore this scent it’s sweet and spicy yet very masculine and not overpowering. Perfect for the fall and winter.
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Brittany B.
I bought this cologne for my son. I think it is a great scent for younger men. It has a warm, woodsy, earthy smell. However spraying too much at once can quickly suck the oxygen out of the room!
alexis r.
Newport, MI
I can't even get started on how sexy this smells! It's amazing and I'm not even a perfume person but this scent is amazing! It's a unisex bourbon/wood kind of scent that I love so much
Abel A.
Aurora
spicebomb is one of my favorite winter time fragrance. it smells amazing it it lasts the whole day. for the price you can't beat that and it's also get a lot of compliments
Sergio C.
pomona
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this cologne smells very spicy and woodsy at the same time expensive but worth the price. I always get compliments and asked what it is. a great value to me.
Brittany E.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Omg, get this for your man, like ASAP. Smells so soft and just can't get enough. It's kinda pricey however well
Worth it bc the scent lasts all day. Cute packaging too, would def recommend
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?