BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
OMG this smells so amazing! It is long lasting and very sexy! I love it and my boyfriend loves it!
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
This us an amazing product i bought this for my dad on fathers day last yr he wears it all the time
Lindsey D.
Not my favorite. Got a small sample and just couldn't like it more than what my husband wears now.
Stacey C.
I got this for my husband after I received a deluxe sample from Sephora. He loves it and so do I.
Bianca B.
Omg I am dying to bye this for my hubby for Father's day! It smells almost as good as flowerbomb!
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Gorgeous packaging, which is half the reason I was attracted to this. Smells nice too, of course.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
My boyfriend was actually not a fan of this it was rather expensive and he wouldn't buy it again
Lauren S.
Broadlands, VA
This is one of my favorite scents. Long-lasting. It's actually made for men, but I use it anyway!
Candace C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love spice bomb as a unisex fragrance. I have worn it myself a few times for evening outings
Jasmin R.
glassboro, NJ
Love this for men! Not too over powering and doesn't announce its sent from several feet away!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora