BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Jenna F.
Bought this for my boyfriend and it smells so amazing! He loves it, and I love it.
Alicia P.
This smells awesome. not too strong but not to light either. it's right in between.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
I really like the scent of this cologne. It has a unique smell that lasts all day.
Tram P.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells so good, I love it when my boyfriend wears this. it really lasts all day !
Tom H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great scent and very well liked by myself and others who get to hang around me!
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
I really love the bottle, its a good jind of different than what you're used to.
Cindy K.
It's okay. My husband wasn't a fan and maybe it didn't mix well with his body.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Omg I love it I need it... its expensive though. It smells spicey, musky, rich.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I bought this for my boyfriend as a gift. It smells AMAZING! He loves it too.
Es D.
It was way too musky. I did NOT like the scent. I returned it right away.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?