BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Brigette D.
Richmond Hill, NY
Immense aroma that will cover the worst of smells. The bottle is a favorite also. the shape attracted me.
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
A terrible smell and and even worse price. Skip this next time your out and go for something different.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite men's cologne, I'm in love with it and so is my husband. The smell is intoxicating.
Elise P.
Danbury , CT
This cologne is super pricey but well worth the money I would only recommend using it when going out
Delana B.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely LOVE the way this smells!! I love it even more on my husband!! My husband likes it too.
Danielle S.
Birmingham, AL
Bought this for my boyfriend and am obsessed with this smell! He is on his second bottle now from me
Erica M.
Cranston, RI
This may be targeted for men but I happen to really like the smell. It smells powerful yet seductive.
mariangel a.
Esta fragancia es increíble, huele rico y además me parece que el envase es muy lindo. La recomiendo
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really cool packaging and bottle. Enjoyable smell and would recommend on account of my guy liking it
Hayley W.
Fairdale, KY
My boyfriend has this cologne and it is my favorite. It's perfect. Very potent but not over powering.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora