BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Candace C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love spice bomb as a unisex fragrance. I have worn it myself a few times for evening outings
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
Nice smell but very strong I don't wear this but I smelled it. It smells nice! I would buy it.
Benjii F.
Staten Island, NY
I prefer the girl perfume , this one is to strong and very over powering. But nice colon bottle
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Love this for men! Not too over powering and doesn't announce its sent from several feet away!
Brandi R.
This fragrance has such depth of scent, it doesn't disappear from the nose like other scents.
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
I love the smell of this cologne. It has a great spice to it. It's great for all occasions.
Viktoriya M.
Portland, OR
Smells good and comes in cool packaging. I love smelling this on others! its not too strong
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Perfect pairing to the women's flower bomb. Great for a loving and successful power couple.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I love the way this cologne smells!!! It's such a chic magnet. The fragrance is so yummy!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Heard this was a great product for their husband's. Thinking of purchasing one for mine.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?