BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Emily G.
I love how this one smells! It's a great combination with the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. The bottle is also super cool.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This perfume is pricey but most men like it. It has that spicy and woody smell. You can purchase at Macy's or Sephora.
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Oh My God! This is thee best men's cologne EVER. Love the way it smells and if I had my way, he would only where this!
Rogelia S.
Got this for my hubby it's amazing the smell is spicy yet not too rich of a spice very nice scent for the colder months
Pamela S.
Overland Park, Ks
I purchased this for my husband and I really love hows stay the fragrance on him. Its clean and sophisticated essence.
Kat B.
Madison, CT
Smells AMAZING! I know that it is technically for men....but I wear it as my perfume and nobody knows the difference :)
Lamar J.
My favorite men’s fragrance ever. Lots of layers and very complex spice scents. No alcohol or chemical smells at all.
martha j.
Stockton, CA
Loved this at first but unfortunately i found it gives me a migraine. but my friend was more than happy to have it !
Rodolfo R.
Nice fragrance strong, and doesn't irritate even after having it on for a while. The smell is sweet and long lasting.
Atenas P.
Este aroma me encanta lo usa mi esposo y me facina huele muy rico, muy varonil para nada fuerte ni dulce, es perfecto
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora