BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Bianca D.
This has such a nice mysteriously spicy smell. The bottle is beautiful and the smell is strange but pleasant
Robert Anthony M.
Tucson, AZ
I received this recently as a gift, I must say the scent is amazing, and the shape of the bottle is awesome.
Jennifer H.
Perris, CA
Smells so amazing! Purchased this for my fiancée for his birthday and he loved it as well. Very musky woodsy.
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
This compliments flowerbomb so well and it's not to masculine either, pleasant scent woman could even wear
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ
My boyfriend wears it all the time but I don't really like the smell...maybe it doesn't smell good on him.
Kiana A.
Memphis, TN
I am in love with this scent I as a woman actually wear it . I'm obsessed with the musky spicy notes it has
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, KY
Amazing! Spicy scent, very long lasting. I know it is a men's fragrance but I actually wear this myself lol
Suzanne D.
Houston
This has become my favorite men's fragrance. It is spicy (as the name suggests) and just gorgeous smelling.
Michele D.
Los Angeles, CA
So Spicy and woodsy! Omg this is such a sensual scent for men! It's so nice, I even spray some on myself.
Brigette D.
Richmond Hill, NY
Immense aroma that will cover the worst of smells. The bottle is a favorite also. the shape attracted me.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?