BY VIKTOR & ROLF #12 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Alicia P.
Mission, TX
Love it 😍 has that spicy warm smell good for this kind of weather .. I bought it at Macy's as a gift for my boyfriend
Rodolfo R.
Nice fragrance strong, and doesn't irritate even after having it on for a while. The smell is sweet and long lasting.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
I love this fragrance on my husband! It's the perfect blend of spice and just sweet enough to leave a lasting effect.
martha j.
Stockton, CA
Loved this at first but unfortunately i found it gives me a migraine. but my friend was more than happy to have it !
Jennifer M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a very spicy manly scent. I love how it smells. I think the bottle is really cool. a nice gift for any guy.
Lindsay J.
I seen this at Sephora and was thinking bout getting it for my boyfriend, it has a different scent but smells good.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
My husband loves this. It smells so nice on him. The notes change throughout the day, but never becomes unpleasant.
Simone J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
OMGG this smells so good i purchased this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it... i sometimes wear it lol.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
Wow, just wow, I love this scent and my husband loves it on me. Affordable and very snazzy design bottle, love it
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
My son is a major fan of this smell. He has been using it since it hit the shelves. Great price on fragrance.net
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?