BY VIKTOR & ROLF #13 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Priscilla M.
Howard Beach, NY
Love this spicy scent for men. Has a great die down scent as well. Nice and strong then just very addicting scent. Suitable for many ages.
Kim R.
Nashville, TN
I don't think this smell is over powering i feel that this one has a great smell. I got this for my brother last Christmas and he likes it
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Bought this for my boyfriend last Christmas & it smells amazing on him. I like it so much that I steal a few spritzes when it's cold out.
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I buy this for my dad every year. He loves it. It's his go to scent. Its strong so he only needs to spray once and it last all day long.
Kayci
This smells really good on guys and it lasts extremely long. don't spray too much though cause I did once and it smelled like grass haha.
Eric I.
San Antonio
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this fragrance it is amazing!!!! I get lots of complements while using this I recommend that you use this in the winter or fall
Christina S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Amazing amazing amazing! This is such a sexy scent. Honestly I wear this and so does my husband. It's very masculine but smells so good
Suzzette M.
I am head over heels about this scent. When my husband wears it I know where he is at because the scent and it lasts almost all day.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a very masculine, urbane scent. All of my lady friends seem to appreciate this one. Let's just say it gets them in the mood.
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
The smell is good musky, and is long lasting. But its not the best out there for price tag. The bottle is awesome, like a grenade.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?