BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
If you want to smell like you rolled in your Grandmas spice drawer for two days, this is for you. The smell lasts all day, which is a pro if you enjoy the scent. I personally can not stand the smell. It is so strong and really doesn’t smell like perfume.
Andrew N.
Smells spicy and both masculine and feminine characteristics. It's unisex but leans more towards the male side. I really like the complexity of the scent and it smells expensive! Has a lot of character and great for the fall!
Bonnie L.
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
alexis r.
Newport, MI
I can't even get started on how sexy this smells! It's amazing and I'm not even a perfume person but this scent is amazing! It's a unisex bourbon/wood kind of scent that I love so much
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
When my husband wears this I get so excited. This smells amazing, it is very spicy and luxurious. Lasts a super long time. I recommend for anyone wanting to get their husband a gift.
Justine A.
2066 reviews
I absolutely love this scent. I consider it unisex as I love it and I'm a girl. Many reviews on Sephora women said they used it. It's such an intoxicating scent.
Brittany E.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Omg, get this for your man, like ASAP. Smells so soft and just can't get enough. It's kinda pricey however well
Worth it bc the scent lasts all day. Cute packaging too, would def recommend
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
I love how this smells. I buy it for my husband every Christmas! It’s his absolute favorite and I love it on him! It’s a bit pricy but totally worth it ! And the packaging is supper cute!
Jimmy W.
Orlando
Spice Bomb is my GO TO SCENT. Ever since this smell was released as a Nordstrom exclusive I have been hooked. Its warm, edgy and perfect for any occasion that you need to impress and look and feel your best. If you are using as a daily cologne, i recommend only 1 or 2 pumps as the name does live up to itself. Its a very fragrant cologne, but I LOVE it.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Again we found this at Sephora. And I took the sample home to my Hubby. He is always asking me to bring him new samples I think he would like. Now I did not realize that this would literally smell like peppery. We didn't like it when we first tried it on him..at least not right when you spray but it ended up actually working amazing with him. Its now one he really wants. ALITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora