BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Brittany B.
I bought this cologne for my son. I think it is a great scent for younger men. It has a warm, woodsy, earthy smell. However spraying too much at once can quickly suck the oxygen out of the room!
Sergio C.
pomona
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this cologne smells very spicy and woodsy at the same time expensive but worth the price. I always get compliments and asked what it is. a great value to me.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I honestly thought I'd really dislike this cologne because the name really turned me off. Spicebomb sounds like this is going to be a really spicy cologne and I'm really not into those. They smell to old for my husband and remind me of my father which isn't exactly hot.
We both really like fresh scents when it comes to cologne for him. For example we love aqua di gio, light blue, cool water, dior sausage and the orange curve. Fresh scents all the way.
But this was an amazing scent. It was mostly fresh with a luxury and light fresh spice that smelled young.
Its hard to explain the scent but if the scent was a man that evoked a feeling he would be sexy and seductive, calm and sporty, smart but mysterious and very unique.
Its a very sexy scent and I totally recommend it for any man of any age and profession. It would be great all year and for all age groups and that's not easy to find.
Love it. Buy it at sephora or other high end stores.
Lauren T.
Mount Vernon NY
Victor&Rolf spicebomb is a master blend, ideal for cold weather. This will cut through the cold easily and last on you for atleast 8hrs plus. By far one of the best winter fragrance out on the market. This is a must have in any man fragrance collection, get your nose on this one people!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
My boyfriend is OBSESSED with this fragrance. Seriously he even went out and bought a car air freshener that smelled like this. The grenade bottle is super cool and the fragrance is a musky woodsy apple pie smell. It reminds me of red riding hood.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My current signature scent. I’m obsessed with its smell. I always get a compliment when I wear it. The name is very fitting because it has a very spicy yet sweet scent. It’s a masculine scent, but I think women can wear it too. If you don’t know what cologne to buy, get this!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Super pricey but worth every penny. Viktor and Rolf Spice bomb is the ultimate cologne for men. I love the sweet yet Spivey tones it gives. It almost has a warm tobacco smell to it. Spice bomb is a "manly man's" cologne. I love it when my husband wears it. I highly recommend it
cory A.
Love the notes of this fragrance- I'm a big fan of a nice, spicy woody cologne. It's definitely a distinguishable fragrance. It's a bit pricy but the bottle lasts forever. Love the grenade shaped bottle- fits nicely in the hand. This is one of my go tos for winter!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this for my husband about a year and a half ago! He is so in love with it and so am I! The name could not be more fitting! It really is a bomb of spice! Its an irresistible smell! You'll be all over your man if he smelled like this! Believe me!
Vonda K.
SpiceBomb ist hands down one of my favorite fragrances!!! I bought it for my son but he decided that he doesn't like Cologne so I use it. It Smells so different and lasts forever ♥
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?