BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Kim R.
Nashville, TN
I don't think this smell is over powering i feel that this one has a great smell. I got this for my brother last Christmas and he likes it
Zoe W.
Denver, CO
Men's fragrance, most definitely. I tried using this for a while, but it's very strong, musky, and spicy and just didn't work well for me.
Laura R.
Saint Louis, MO
I like the smell on my husband. I decided to buy him something different then his regular brand Chanel Blue. It is nice but not my favorite
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
This is my current favorite men's cologne. It has a very earthy warm sweet yet spicy smell. It's especially great for these winter months.
Belinda B.
Ballwin, MO
I love when my husband wears this cologne. It's definitely spiced just right and I don't mind if he leaves the scent on me after a big hug.
Priscilla M.
Howard Beach, NY
Love this spicy scent for men. Has a great die down scent as well. Nice and strong then just very addicting scent. Suitable for many ages.
Ashley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is my favorite men’s perfume. The smell is enticing. I gave it to my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it just as much as I do.
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I buy this for my dad every year. He loves it. It's his go to scent. Its strong so he only needs to spray once and it last all day long.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Bought this for my boyfriend last Christmas & it smells amazing on him. I like it so much that I steal a few spritzes when it's cold out.
Kayci
This smells really good on guys and it lasts extremely long. don't spray too much though cause I did once and it smelled like grass haha.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?