BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Beatriz R.
I am definitely saving to buy this for the hubs! So masculine and classy! I already love my Flowerbomb, so him wearing this one would be the cherry on top!
Annie C.
This smells amazing. I really love this scent on my husband as it's slightly spicy yet floral. I don't like the usual musky smell of most mens' fragrances
Waryn F.
Love this scent. I think it is more of a unisex smell. I wear it but also bought it for my SO. It is a spicy smell that is hard to find in womens prefume.
Alex
Silver Spring, MD
Great mothers day gift! I love the smell, so does my mother. The smell is just delicious! I recommend this so your mothers, sisters, aunts, and wife's! :)
Lisa P.
Bought this cologne recently for my husband and the scent is absolutely amazing! He usually buys the woodsy scents , but this by far is the best bug yet!
michele m.
norwood, MA
I am a woman but I love the scent of viktor & rolf spicebomb and I wear it! It is sexy, spicy and just a wonderful leather/tobacco dry scents with pine.
Gemma F.
Vista, CA
This perfume is smells good on my husband but not my favorite or shall I say it depends on what season. It smells extra gorgeous during fall/winter time.
Catie C.
If you love flower bomb for women, then you'll love this for men. It's nice and musky without being over powering. My husband gets lots of compliments.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Wow!!! Amazing looking bottle for men. Viktor and Rolf have done it again. Looking forward to smelling this one. would be a lovely gift for my husband.
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
This is pure sexy! Ugh, this smells soooo good. He always wears it for special occasions and date nights. It always sets a good mood for the evening.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora