BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
I bought this for my brother and he absolutely loves it. I like it so much that I would have bought it for my husband but don't want them wearing the same scent
Amy F.
Blk River Fls, WI
I received this as a sample with a Sephora order and my husband fell in love with it. I order the full size during Sephoras sale and my husband was blown away..
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband wears this all of the time. It is long lasting, and he always gets complimented when wearing it. It is a strong scent, so only one spray is needed.
Donella A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this cologne!!! I bought it for my brother and he absolutely loves it too. It has a very spicy, warm smell to it. And it's not too sweet or too peppery
Anne-Marie D.
This cologne smells amazing. When you first put it on, it's got a strong spicy scent but after sitting on the skin for a while, it smells very fresh and musky.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing! It lasts for a decent amount of time and it may not seem strong but you can still smell it hours after.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I made a mistake and bought a full size of this for my husband without smelling it due to my love for all the flowerbombs and wow mistake! This smells awful!
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love this scent! It IS very strong and very spicy sweet, however it settles on the skin and lasts. It's more of a night scent, definitely not an every day.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I personally don't like how this smells. I wanted to buy it for my husband because I love Flowerbomb for myself but I was so disappointed when I smelled it.
Annie C.
This smells amazing. I really love this scent on my husband as it's slightly spicy yet floral. I don't like the usual musky smell of most mens' fragrances
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Amazon