BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
I love this fragrance. It is spicy and sweet and perfect for Autumn. I actually purchased this for myself even though it is a mens' fragrance.
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
The best male fragrance ever created. It's a soft manly smell. You just have to smell it for yourself. It's amazing, I can't describe the smell.
Kristin S.
Reading, PA
This is the sexiest cologne ever. The only cologne my husband wears. It's like the hot date you can't wait to go on and never want it to end. .
Paola M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Just applying once it lasts the entire day. Guys really smell good with this perfume. My brother has it and it's a really good choice for boys.
Jenniefer G.
Long Beach, CA
I love the smell of this cologne on my husband and it last a long time when he uses this he will smell so good all day long even the next day 😬
Brian A.
Amazing cologne! Smells very good with a hint of a spicy smell. Very long lasting and worth the price. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Miguel R.
Salinas, CA
Tied for my favorite scent along with Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille. It's a very distinct scent and I am constantly getting compliments for it.
Keven B.
Edmond, OK
Solid fragrance. Can't keep my wife away from me when I wear it.... so you know its good. Definitely a bit pricy but worth it. lasts all day.
Ryan K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always receive compliments while wearing this cologne. It can be very strong, so apply sparingly. Nice strong scent. Good for a night out.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Spice bomb is a nice scent that I feel can only be worn in the wintertime. Hence the name the notes are woodsy and spicy. Very seasonal scent
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?