BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Danny G.
Edinburg, TX
I have this cologne in my collection, I can honestly say this is one of my top colognes..I would recommend it to anybody..strong beautiful scent and lasts long ! GREAT COLOGNE
Nicole K.
I picked this out as one of my free samples from Sephora for my husband. I thought it smelled great! He thought it was good too, but he didn't like it enough to justify the price tag.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I love the scent of this. It is spicy and dries down to woodsy. I love when men smell manly and outdoorsy. One of my favorite colognes to give as a gift for someone special.
Emily B.
Not my favorite scent. Spice my scents tend to make me sneeze. I like lighter scents fruity scents or flowery scents for myself and something not to over powering for my man
Apryl H.
My husband loves Spicebomb, and it smells so good on him. It really compliments his natural man scent, and I just love it! As long as he wears it, i will continue to buy it
Leala A.
I don't care if this is marketed as a men's fragrance, I wear it. I love the way this smells on me. It's definitely not delicate, but still has a lovely vanilla scent.
Emily V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I love this scent for my husband! It's spicy and great and the scent lasts on him a long time. He doesn't wear cologne often, but when he does I love that he wears this one.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
This smells amazing. I have the female version called flower bomb and it's just as good. My boyfriend has this spice bomb and it's wonderful. Such a spicy manly scent.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Smells super nice i cant explain it but if your able to stop by a mall and get a whiff i would suggest to try it especially if you have a special guy in your life
Nereida H.
Reseda, CA
This smells really good on men. My ex husband used to wear it. I hate it because of that, but it has such a nice smell. The women's version also smells delicious.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?