BY VIKTOR & ROLF

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I didn't realize that this was a men's scent, but I am I girl that likes all sorts of fragrances. This has a fantastic spicy blended cedar scent and lasts a really long time on the skin. If you like a woodsy scent you should definitely try this.
Sara R.
Love this scent. Would love to try the oil. It would make my perfume last longer during the day.
This is a very grown up scent. Not to sweet and a beautiful floral scent that is pleasure to smell all day. I would highly recommend and I have.
Claire B.
Dorchester, MA
I swear I'm not crazy for this but this scent is AMAZING for women. It's technically geared towards men but the spiciness of this is SO sexy for a night out. If you're concerned about the price go for a rollerball, thats what I did.
Jayme R.
Amazing. My favorite, favorite scent for my husband to wear. It lasts so nicely on him for a long period of the day. He gets compliments on this cologne whenever he wears it. The scent is for lack of a better word, intoxicating in my opinion.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
Spicebomb Smelllllls amazing! I bought 2 bottles of this because I'm addicted to the smell. the 5.0 oz is the best bargain for you bucks doesn't cost much more than the 3.0 oz .
Whitney S.
I absolutely love this point. I loved the flowerbomb and when the spicebomb came out, i immediately fell in love with it despite it being a men's scent. I love the spicy notes. and i think it smells quite gender neutral in my opinion.
heather l.
Chino Valley, AZ
I bought this for my 19 year old son for christmas last year on amazon. It was so much cheaper to buy it from there compared to sephora or macys. He loves the scent and he still has some left over. A little spray goes a long way!
Selena A.
I feel like this product is great and all, but I feel like it's a bit overpriced. It smells like it's for older men. It still smells clean and fresh and sexy. Great gift.
Lauren d.
My best friend has this perfume and loves it. The price is steep so he only uses it on special occasions. It's definitely a spicy smell but no where near the stereotypical man cologne sent. It's different but more musky than fresh.
Dayna T.
I love spicy frags for late fall and early winter and so does he! They have strong holding power and even though it is a new launch I know it will be big for Christmas!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

Sephora