BY VIKTOR & ROLF #14 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Bryan V.
Half the appeal is simply the design of the bottle. When I heard Viktor & Rolf were releasing a fragrance, I was really excited. Those high hopes were dashed with this very mediocre scent.
Myra K.
This cologne smells so good. My husband and I chose it after smelling a ton of different scents. It is amazing and it never gets old. I have the flower bomb version and it's wonderful as well.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I purchased this for my boyfriend to compliment my flowerbomb perfume and I love it. It is a spicy masculine smell. Very long lasting, I can still smell it when he comes home from work.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
Um can we say se*y scent!? This stuff makes me wanna jump my hubby! It smells so manly and amazing. Don't ask me what the scents are because I have no idea but I know it smells AMAZING!
Dona C.
This is supposed to be a cologne for men but it's a neutral enough scent that I've been wearing it as my perfume for years. It does smell "spicy" but is still light enough to wear everyday!
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The scent is pretty nice and quite mood changing ..i bought this as a gift and it smells so good. the best part is that we cant get over its nice fragrance but a bit expensive i guess
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
This amazing scent will complement any wardrobe a gentleman chooses to wear. despite the name, it is a very subtle blend of spices that really does complement a Gentleman's wardrobe.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I bought this fragrance based on a perfume sample I got from sephora, and wanted to love it, but I ended up returning it. It just didn't mix well with my own chemicals. It was too spicy and heavy. Stick with the regular Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb.
Ashley K.
PA, ['', '', '']
This is my fiancée's FAVORITE cologne. Every year I get him a huge bottle for Christmas and it's basically the only one he uses. It smells so wonderful. It's masculine and spicy.
Danny G.
Edinburg, TX
I have this cologne in my collection, I can honestly say this is one of my top colognes..I would recommend it to anybody..strong beautiful scent and lasts long ! GREAT COLOGNE
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?