BY VIKTOR & ROLF #12 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
Viktor & Rolf have not made a fragrance I haven't fallen in love with. this is no exception. i bought this as a gift and it smells so good. thr best part about v&r scents is that they blend with whoever is wearing them. so good!
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I got this as a sample and my husband loved it. It has a spice musk to it that sits well with his body chemistry. I got it for father's day gift and he loves it. One of his more mature scents he owns. Perfect for winter months
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Not my fev but it's nice fall sent spicy woody notes but all about the packaging bottle is awesome a little Go's a long way so you don't need much the sent is strong clean spice woodsy complex but still not overpowering
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Viktor and Rolf makes amazing perfumes!!! I smelled this at Macy's from one of those pushy people and fell in love. It's a strong, powerful scent. I've bought the Set and a small everyday bottle as well. It's one of my favorite colognes!! I even love the flowerbomb perfume as well and bought it as gifts
Rod L.
Miami Florida
smoky and sultry, a fantastic scent that will stay with you all day long and will definitely have folks around you wondering what your story is #influensterphotobooth
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
This is not a bad smell but it tickles my nose a bit. It has to be the pepper notes, I definitely smell it! It's very different and I can always tell when someone is wearing it or when there's sample of it in a magazine.
Erika W.
Fontana, CA
My husband was with me in Sephora and when he smelled the scent he had to have it. He got a sample and then I bought him a large bottle as an anniversary gift. He loved the way he smelled and the compliments he received. I love the cologne on him. It's very handsome and unique. It's spicy and woodsy.
Denise G.
Don't like the smell at all. I picked it out as a free sample with my Sephora purchase and was not happy with it. Thankfully, I didn't pay anything for it because the smell was so potent and smelled cheap.
Nancy B.
Garden City
Yes, yes a million times yes. This scent is amazing. It's got a addicting scent that leaves you wanting to smell.more.it's spicy but not over the top. Perfect. Buy it for your man! You won't be disappointed.
Andre S.
Philadelphia, PA
Strong. Sensual. Manly. Smooth. If you like Dark Obsession, Angel for Men, or Fahrenheit , this is definitely for you and worth every penny. Women will follow you down hallways and into elevators. ..
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?