Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 3

How many spray of this would you recommend so I don't choke out people with this one??

West Palm Beach
2 months ago
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Always start with less than more. 3 is a great place to start. One on each forearm and one under the neck. Otherwise you can do behind each ear in addition to the previous 3 sprays.
Alake T.
Alake T.
2 months, 1 week ago
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I’d say 3-4 max.
West Palm Beach
4 months, 1 week ago
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Everyone’s body is different. So the best advice I can give is to test it out. You want to wear enough to where it lasts but it also not over powering. I personally always start with 3 sprays. One of each forearm and right under my neck. By the end of day, I smell my forearms to see how long the scent has lasted and determine whether or not more is needed. If you wear too much or the scent is too strong the people around will let you know. Back to my main point. Everyone’s body chemistry is different and only testing out different amounts of your body will allow you to determine what is too much or too little.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Two is enough. This perfume is strong. A little goes a long way. I typically spray behind my ears and it lasts all day long
taylor s.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
1 year, 4 months ago
I feel like two would be good! I got it for my brother and I had to tell him to lighten up because he'd spray way too much
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have this an two - three sprays is fine