BY VIKTOR & ROLF #10 in Cologne

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Juan G.
This has the most wonderful cedary, spicy scent. I am giving it as a Christmas gift, but I opened it and checked the sprayer. It is absolutely wonderful. I have no doubts about its authenticity and the sprayer worked great. I hadn't realized that the bottle was a "grenade." The only problem I an going to have is resisting giving it before Christmas because I want to smell it on the intended receiver.
Amanda G.
This scent is wonderfully warm, spicy, subtly sweet, and sensual. The forefront of this scent reminds me of one of my favorite spices, cardamom despite it not being listed as an ingredient. My boyfriend bought the mini bottle of this and despite it being less than an ounce it has lasted him almost a full year of consistent usage. The small bottle is easy enough to fit in a small duffle or jacket pocket for on the go use. I would say one of the contributing factors to its longevity is that it is potent and long lasting so it does not require more than one or two sprays for an eight hour day. This scent has quickly become mine and my boyfriend’s favorite. He has received many compliments from both male and female associates and I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a delightful masculine combination of sensual spice and a hint of sweet.
Jimmy W.
Orlando
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Spice Bomb is my GO TO SCENT. Ever since this smell was released as a Nordstrom exclusive I have been hooked. Its warm, edgy and perfect for any occasion that you need to impress and look and feel your best. If you are using as a daily cologne, i recommend only 1 or 2 pumps as the name does live up to itself. Its a very fragrant cologne, but I LOVE it.
Ryan W.
Worthington
The name says it all. Wonderful spicy woody peppery fragrance. Works very well in fall or winter. A bit to thick for the spring and summer. Reminds me of being in a log cabin when snowing with a fireplace and fresg pumpkin pie on the table.
Josh R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is an acquired taste in my opinion, if you will. It’s name describes it perfectly, it’s VERY spicy. Pepper is a big factor in this scent. You’re definitely limited to the colder months because this could be nauseating in the summer. It lasts long, around 7 hours, and people seem to like it as long as you don’t over spray.
Steve M.
Phoenix
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Just picked up a bottle of this stuff.  Right away I smell the 'spice' aspect of it.  I enjoy the scent.  It feels a little strong as first by the dry down is pleasant.  Lasts a long time for me.  I would recommend.  I feel you can wear this for a night on the town.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Blind bought and loved it - it smells so amazing!! Best part of it was that I purchased it online, picked it up at the store 3/4 hrs later, no wait, no lines, no hassle and just a few hours before Christmas!!! Great Job Guys, ,this is the new way to shop for the items people love and need!
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
If there is fragrance that will take you to this forbidden place, that immediately is going to put you in this sexy state of mind is this perfume. This is a fall & winter fragrance for those men that are looking for a sexy, warm, energetic, inviting and intimate smell. Spicebomb has a great projection & longevity, that opens with these wondeful notes of bergamot, grapefruit  & pink pepper, that moves quickly to these incredible notes of paprika & cinnamon, to finish with these super masculine notes of lather & tobacco.  This is you must have for Colder days (Fall & Winter)
Austin M.
Whittier
A warm spicy fragrance that alerts others to your presence in the most luxurious way. This fragrance lasts long on the skin and is recommended for the colder months it features a nice bottle and would be a great gift.
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This fragrance, as the name implies, is a powerful blast of spicy aromatics to the olfactories. I personally love the woody spiciness. It lasts very well and can be smelled for days on anything it touches. People will notice what you're wearing when you put this on.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Why is this cologne so expensive?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?

back