BY VIKTOR & ROLF #11 in Fragrance for Him

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

• How many spray of this would you recommend so I don't choke out p...3 Answers
  • I Does it really smell good?5 Answers
  • Why is this cologne so expensive?7 Answers
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert
I honestly thought I'd really dislike this cologne because the name really turned me off. Spicebomb sounds like this is going to be a really spicy cologne and I'm really not into those. They smell to old for my husband and remind me of my father which isn't exactly hot.
We both really like fresh scents when it comes to cologne for him. For example we love aqua di gio, light blue, cool water, dior sausage and the orange curve. Fresh scents all the way.
But this was an amazing scent. It was mostly fresh with a luxury and light fresh spice that smelled young.
Its hard to explain the scent but if the scent was a man that evoked a feeling he would be sexy and seductive, calm and sporty, smart but mysterious and very unique.
Its a very sexy scent and I totally recommend it for any man of any age and profession. It would be great all year and for all age groups and that's not easy to find.
Love it. Buy it at sephora or other high end stores.
Amanda S.
Review for: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb 3.04 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
I bought this cologne for my husband off of Zulily and I am so glad I did! My spouse had made a couple of comments about how he loved the smell of this, so he got it for his birthday and he wears it almost every day. The scent is not too overpowering, but it is strong enough that you can smell it. The bottle sprays the perfume nicely. It is expensive, but it lasts a long time. One spray is enough! I would fully recommend this! Great masculine smell!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Master Groomer Expert
This smells so good it's unreal. 😍😍😍😍😍 I wear Flowerbomb perfume and so I got him this and he absolutely loves it!!! It's a very manly and sweet smell, got a lot of compliments on it and would definitely buy again, just not for him. Haha
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This may be a men’s fragrance, but don’t let that deter you, ladies. I got this as a sample and I love it! It’s perfect for fall/winter. It’s spicy but a little sweet. The dry down is perfect and it lasts a long time on me. It’s not too “cologne-y” like most men’s fragrances. I’d love a full size bottle of this for myself
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert
My current signature scent. I’m obsessed with its smell. I always get a compliment when I wear it. The name is very fitting because it has a very spicy yet sweet scent. It’s a masculine scent, but I think women can wear it too. If you don’t know what cologne to buy, get this!
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
You'll definitely get bold comments about how good you smell those who are afraid to tell u will just constantly stare at you this is a fragrance to cherish its truly a bomb of spice. Thank you Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray highly recommended
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this for my husband about a year and a half ago! He is so in love with it and so am I! The name could not be more fitting! It really is a bomb of spice! Its an irresistible smell! You'll be all over your man if he smelled like this! Believe me!
Vonda K.
SpiceBomb ist hands down one of my favorite fragrances!!! I bought it for my son but he decided that he doesn't like Cologne so I use it. It Smells so different and lasts forever ♥
Claire B.
Boston, MA
I swear I'm not crazy for this but this scent is AMAZING for women. It's technically geared towards men but the spiciness of this is SO sexy for a night out. If you're concerned about the price go for a rollerball, thats what I did.
Jay R.
Arlington , TX
It's has a strong spice scent to it. It would be a great winter scent. It's very long lasting the bottle it's awesome it definitely lives up to its name and design. I suggest it to people all the time.
Amber S.
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?