14 colors available

BY VIKTOR & ROLF #14 in Fragrance for Him

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

• How many spray of this would you recommend so I don't choke out peo...3 Answers
  • I Does it really smell good?5 Answers
  • Why is this cologne so expensive?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
LOVE! Pricey for sure just like the original women's flowerbomb, but it smells SO GOOD! Spicy, musky, woodsy... Decidedly masculine and I love this. Like the women's version, it seems as though a tiny amount goes a long way, which is great. I'm seriously considering getting this for my boyfriend.

*PROTIP* Get sephora's beauty insider card (free, btw) and purchase perfumes/colognes from them, your purchases earn points you can save up for free stuff! Bonus points if you hold out and purchase when their having a great sale!
Colby C.
Colby C.
My all time favorite cologne and I have allot. I do use this sparingly both because it is very powerful and it was expensive. This scent is very warm, pepper and spice balanced perfectly with woodsy elements. It is perfect in every way. I get compliments on all my cologne's but this is by far the most complimented out of my collection of 30 or more. If you've been contemplating buying this cologne, get it.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland , FL
I did not purchase this item but I have gotten a sample from my local sephora for my husband. How can I describe it? It has a musky/spicy scent it seems like it woyld be a very strong scent but once it settles and mixes with the oils in your body it then becomes a warm/soft scent at the same time. Price point is on the higher end but man does this smell amazing!
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I loved this cologne for my boyfriend. I got a sample from Sephora and ended up having to buy the full size for him for Christmas. It would be a nice cologne for a wide range of ages, in my opinion. The name suits the cologne perfectly. It is not the typical musk you get from most colognes, it is MUCH more spicy. Great for fall.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Milford, OH
I bought this for my husband and then I had to get a bottle of my own after spraying it on myself. My body chemistry brings out more of the tobacco and spice which I'm surprised that I like very much. This will be my fall scent for sure. It lasts on my skin for a very long time. Better than any of my regular perfume.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I feel like this cologne is really overpriced. It has a really strong overpowering scent. I would like to think this cologne is aimed at a older mature male. Personally I wouldn't know who to recommend it. I wanted to like the men's version because I think the women's version smells great on my wife.
Joshua H.
Joshua H.
Lansdowne, PA
Where do I begin with this?.....well tell me. 😂 jk
This is a pretty spicy signature smell. And I can tell you now I hate these types of smell but for this one I may have gone a little crazy and fell in love. Hey buy it and you'll know what I'm talking about let me know what you think about it.
Chi T.
Chi T.
Absolutely in love with this cologne my bf is using!!! I dislike the smell of it at first but the more I smell it from him, the more I get addicted. I'm pretty sure it is very long lasting because he only sprayed in the morning but I can still smell it until late at night. Love love it!!!
Rod L.
Rod L.
Homestead, FL
My absolute all time favorite men's cologne. I purchased mine online from a fragrance distributor, getting a great deal. The bottle is super cool, and very attractive. First time user and now a forever consumer of this product. It is the most sensual scent I have worn in a long time
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I'm sorry, I'm mostly trying to get my badge and commenting on items that I've smelled or tested at the store and liked, but haven't actually purchased for my Mr yet... I did enjoy this straight out of the bottle, but unsure how this mixes with his body chemistry
Amber S.
Amber S.
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?
Meme M.
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?