BY VIKTOR & ROLF #12 in Cologne

In 2005, Viktor&Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess—Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. The bottle, a reworked custom-built grenade for a perfume made up of explosive scents, is encircled by a black band that cannot contain the force of the fragrance. An olfactory explosion is ineluctable. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive.

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this all the time." in 1 review
Amanda G.
This scent is wonderfully warm, spicy, subtly sweet, and sensual. The forefront of this scent reminds me of one of my favorite spices, cardamom despite it not being listed as an ingredient. My boyfriend bought the mini bottle of this and despite it being less than an ounce it has lasted him almost a full year of consistent usage. The small bottle is easy enough to fit in a small duffle or jacket pocket for on the go use. I would say one of the contributing factors to its longevity is that it is potent and long lasting so it does not require more than one or two sprays for an eight hour day. This scent has quickly become mine and my boyfriend’s favorite. He has received many compliments from both male and female associates and I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a delightful masculine combination of sensual spice and a hint of sweet.
Josh R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is an acquired taste in my opinion, if you will. It’s name describes it perfectly, it’s VERY spicy. Pepper is a big factor in this scent. You’re definitely limited to the colder months because this could be nauseating in the summer. It lasts long, around 7 hours, and people seem to like it as long as you don’t over spray.
Jackie F.
Canby, OR
The bottle is an amazing design. You have to pull the grenade “pin” in order to spray the cologne. The cologne it’s self is too strong in my taste but my boyfriend is addicted. It’s very spicy, peppery and a main note of cinnamon.
alexis r.
Newport, MI
I can't even get started on how sexy this smells! It's amazing and I'm not even a perfume person but this scent is amazing! It's a unisex bourbon/wood kind of scent that I love so much
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This smells so good it's unreal. 😍😍😍😍😍 I wear Flowerbomb perfume and so I got him this and he absolutely loves it!!! It's a very manly and sweet smell, got a lot of compliments on it and would definitely buy again, just not for him. Haha
Amanda S.
I bought this cologne for my husband off of Zulily and I am so glad I did! My spouse had made a couple of comments about how he loved the smell of this, so he got it for his birthday and he wears it almost every day. The scent is not too overpowering, but it is strong enough that you can smell it. The bottle sprays the perfume nicely. It is expensive, but it lasts a long time. One spray is enough! I would fully recommend this! Great masculine smell!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This may be a men’s fragrance, but don’t let that deter you, ladies. I got this as a sample and I love it! It’s perfect for fall/winter. It’s spicy but a little sweet. The dry down is perfect and it lasts a long time on me. It’s not too “cologne-y” like most men’s fragrances. I’d love a full size bottle of this for myself
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
You'll definitely get bold comments about how good you smell those who are afraid to tell u will just constantly stare at you this is a fragrance to cherish its truly a bomb of spice. Thank you Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Spray highly recommended
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
If you want to smell like you rolled in your Grandmas spice drawer for two days, this is for you. The smell lasts all day, which is a pro if you enjoy the scent. I personally can not stand the smell. It is so strong and really doesn’t smell like perfume.
Andrew N.
Smells spicy and both masculine and feminine characteristics. It's unisex but leans more towards the male side. I really like the complexity of the scent and it smells expensive! Has a lot of character and great for the fall!
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How would you describe this scent?
Nathan P.
I really wanna try this product out myself, does this cologne last long and is pleasant?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hows the smell?? does anyone own this??
Meme M.
Does this smell good ? Where can I find it at ?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Where can I find this fragrance the cheapest?