BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In 2005, Viktor & Rolf launched its first bomb: a profusion of flowers in a feminine perfume, sensual to the point of excess-Flowerbomb. Today, it is the turn of the masculine codes of perfumery to be dynamited: Spicebomb Deodorant Stick offers us the promise of a concentrate with an explosive personality. Deliberately powerful, exaggeratedly sensual, decidedly audacious. An explosive encounter between two accords with detonating tones: the first, explosive, fuses zesty, fresh notes while the cold spices leave their icy bite. The second, addictive, combines a middle note of incandescent spices with a wholly masculine combination of leather and tobacco as well as the brute force of vetiver. Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Leaf, Pink Pepper, Lavandin, Chilli, Saffron, Elemi, Vetiver, Balsam Fir, Tobacco Accord, White Leather Accord. Style: Explosive. Addictive. Seductive. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This is a great scent that my boyfriend loves to wear. We always buy Viktor & Rolf products even though they aren't the cheapest because they are such great value! I love Flowerbomb and he loves Spicebomb!
Alan H.
Donna, TX
This is a great product for when you know that you will sweat, it is a low cost but high quality product. There are other brands that state they are great but this product proves it is great and is very long lasting. It is very very useful and amazing.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
So masculine, and it smells just like the fragrance, but only spicier. I don't think it prevents sweatiness from happening, but it keeps you smelling great for a few hours before reapplication is necessary.
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
I can always tell when my boyfriend has this deodorant on because it just smells so damn good. It makes me just wanna hug him and smell how yummy he smells lol it's well worth the price.
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
My signature scent is spice bomb! And when I find out there was a deodorant I needed to try! It exceeded my expectations! Same great scent-- in deodorant form!
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I actually like this stuff. The smell was very masculine and dark. The deodorant itself lasts decently. I didn't have to reapply and didn't notice any odor.
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My husband really likes this deodorant. He has me buy more than one at a time. He said it smells great, but it also lasts throughout his work out.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
This is really a spice bomb!! and I mean that in a good way, my hubby uses this deodorant and he and I love it, it's a bit costly but worth it
Brittany J.
So expensive but so worth it! it smells amazing and I love when my boyfriend wears it. it's a musky smell so you have to like musky scents.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I love the smell it's a sexy and erotic smell for me works good and last long which is perfect for me since i stay long hours at my office.
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
What other high end deodorant do you ladies like for your man?
Amber B.
Does this last long .
Kirstin H.
Does this keep you from sweating?
Kevin D.
Mount Albert, Ontario
What is the formula like? And is it worth the price?
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Who else loves it when their boyfriend or husband wears this deodorant? I love it when my Keith wears it

back