Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb

Spicebomb

I want to get it for my husband, is it worthy?
Does this last the whole day? Good scent???
How intense would you consider this?
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb!
Product Highlights
I got a bottle of this as a gift from a relative and it is hands down my favorite cologne I own.in reviews
My boyfriend wears this all the time.in reviews
It's definitely not a scent that works for everyone, but it smells great on my guy.in reviews
Cassidy E.
My boyfriend and I are going halfway one the biggest bottle because we both love this. It smells totally different on me than it does him. It takes on a more sweet and spicy undertone on me than it does on him. I received this as a sample from Sephora, a few months ago and thought it was intended to be a unisex fragrance. You only need one to 2 sprays, so even with both my boyfriend and I using it, it's going to last for a really long time.
Sheridan W.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb uploaded by Sheridan W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Got this initially in a sample size and I fell in love with this scent. I quickly realized this scent was for men after looking it up but it’s so good I would wear it myself during the fall/winter. If you’re a fan of warm and spicy scents you will love this. Ended up buying this for my boyfriend and every time he wears it I cannot get enough! It’s intoxicating! [product:viktor-&-rolf-spicebomb]
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb uploaded by Nola S.
I got a couple of samples of this from a friend and I really like it. It smells so good, I love that bit of spice. It is masculine, but I feel it can be worn by anyone. It’s sexy. I would love a full bottle of it.
Hart L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This fragrance is so sexy! The Bomb it hit me like a bomb 💣 the first time I smelled it in the middle of Nordstrom . A jolt 🌩 of euphoria. It is a spicy scent. Also smells clean. The packaging is wonderful. I wanted my boyfriend to wear this but recently decided to get it for myself. Why not? I enjoy it so much!
danielle J.
Agawam, MA
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb uploaded by danielle J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this as a gift for a guy who wears this scent. So when I got it I sprayed a little to see how it smelled and I kid you not it was like heaven in a cologne bottle!
JAC K.
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb uploaded by JAC K.
Clickty Cluck, this will get you... Well, you get the idea. This cologne is my hands-down favorite fragrance of all time. I was wearing the original bottle of spice bomb when I met my wife for the very first time. No exaggeration, that's how she became my wife. Would I recommend this? Absolutely. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Nigel D.
Las Vegas, NV
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb uploaded by Nigel D.
First off I want to say that this scent isn’t for everyone. Personally, I love the spicy notes of cinnamon and chili. It will definitely catch the nose of others around you. It’s intense, but under control if you wear it correctly. A must have for me.
Andrew N.
Smells spicy and both masculine and feminine characteristics. It's unisex but leans more towards the male side. I really like the complexity of the scent and it smells expensive! Has a lot of character and great for the fall!
Brandon J.
Johns Island, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
From the moment I first smelled it, I was blown away and hooked. I always come back to it. Its warm, musky, yet sweet and sexy. I get countless compliments on it when im wearing it. It has a huge sillage and longevity. My coworkers are always telling my how good I smell. I cant say enough good things about spicebomb! Alot of people tend to say they think its more of a night time fragrance and I say who cares.. I wear this whenever I want and have never heard a complaint. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Beverly D.
Dublin, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this for the hubby last Christmas (2019). I loved the way it smelled on him. It is now his special occasion cologne and we have bought it again (maybe twice). I rarely give five star reviews, but this is just the perfect scent for him.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ricardo A.