Viktor & Rolf Magic Sage Spell

Magic Sage Spell

Would you wear this as a going out scent or more as a daytime scent?
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Magic Sage Spell!
Valerie B.
Tempe, AZ
Viktor & Rolf Magic Sage Spell uploaded by Valerie B.
This is a pretty neutral scent. It smells fresh and could be worn by anybody- man or woman. I love spraying it after the shower! It makes that after-shower fresh feeling last even longer! But for an edp, the longevity is not that good: 4-5 hours.
Colleen H.
Viktor & Rolf Magic Sage Spell uploaded by Colleen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this sample a while back before the Sephora Play! Subscriptions ended. Ive tried flower bomb and it's nice but when I recieved this I was floored. It has to be one of my favorite perfumes I've ever tried. I'm disappointed It's gone. Because it was so stunning it took me a long time to use up for special occasions. I had gotten nothing but compliments when i wore this and the smell lasted for a long time. I sprayed my jacket with it and it lasted for weeks. A little goes a long way. Super high quality. I'm discouraged at how expensive it is, I'll probably never come across it again but man did i love it. Spicey and rustic sage. A very unisex scent. Highly recommend.
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Viktor & Rolf Magic Sage Spell uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Of all the Viktor and Rolf perfumes, Magic Sage is probably the one that I like the most. It’s got a very unique smell. At first it’s spicy and woody but still feminine and I wasn’t sure if it was a unisex cologne or something but as I wore it on my arm, it started to smell more feminine and kind of addicting. I kept smelling my arm, unsure if I liked it or not. It’s got sage and citrus notes in the fragrance, along with pink grapefruit and peppermint. It’s also got absinthe, patchouli, labdanum and hints of green tea leaf. It’s a very interesting and unique scent and to be honest, the scent really grows on you and I like it more and more the longer I wear it. Viktor & Rolf
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
A blind buy that ended up in one of my favorite fragrance purchases of all time. At first it is alcohol over powering, then after 5 seconds the beauty of the fragrances comes through. Beautiful but not long lasting. Great packaging but not environmentally conscious. Unfortunately not cruelty free.
Monica H.
Richmond, VA
This scent is handsome, fresh, clean , and mysterious. I absolutely love it and always receive compliments when I wear it. The price point is kinda high, but the complexity of the scent is definitely worth the splurge. I wish it came in a travel spray like some of the other fragrances in the Magic Collection.
Lauren T.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this in a Sephora box and instantly fell in love. This is the scent I’ve been looking for my whole life! It’s uniquely earthy and herbal while remaining bright and warm. It has a nice spice to it as well. This scent is sensual in an intoxicating way. It also leans towards unisex, but that is a plus for me.
Kristi T.
2,129 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume. It lasts almost all day long on me. It smells a little earthy but in the best way. It’s not a super feminine scent but it’s very sexy. It’s not overpowering at all. Once applied it’s smells a little woodsy and then dries down quite lovely. It’s very unique.
Lisa R.
I want to give this 5 more stars. It is so good. If u like woody man smelling perfume this is a must. I wore women's cool water for years moving to this one a few years ago.
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Not my kind of scent.. it starts with a minty smell and you have this lingering camphor and sage smell which makes me smell like some shrine. I am not sure if i get the lavender a lot but its surely not overpowering . Will not buy it me
Krista B.
Powell, WY
This perfume is a woodsy and very earthy. This is a long lasting scent that is not easily identifiable, but will literally have people asking you what are you wearing?! When I wear this I always get compliments and it’s a smell that seems to smell just a little bit differently on everyone. This is a great signature scent or an evening out send. It’s mysterious and sensual.