BY VIKTOR & ROLF

This was launched by the design house of Viktor & Rolf in the year 2005.The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim and Domitille Berthier. Top notes are Bergamot and green tea;middle notes are Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, freesia, and cattleya orchid. Base notes are Musk and patchouli. This fragrance is classified as Feminine. see more...

Sandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing !! I get complimented every where I go ! I remember I got a sample ever since then I've been hooked ! Love the packaging super cute and fancy . Best perfume out there . Will repurchase everytime !
Kristin S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume. It is so girly and floral and sweet. It is quite pricey but I think it's worth it because the scent is long lasting. The bottle is super cute and girly.
Veronica H.
Ashburn, VA
This is my favorite perfume ever. I love wearing perfumes and I wear it every day and sometimes I layer it...but my go to staple is definitely flower bomb. It has a nice sweet scent and the dry down is a soft powdery vanilla but not too childish. It wears very nicely and it's fabulous.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Flowerbomb is my favorite scent of all time! I'm so in love with this scent, every girl should own a bottle. It's notes include bergamot, orange blossom, freesia, rose, orchid, patchouli and jasmine. Once sprayed this perfume last forever on the skin and lingers in a room after you've walked out letting whom ever enters know you've just been in there. (personal testimony as this has happened several times and been told to me) The fragrance is very girly yet sexy and sophisticated. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and looks beautiful on one's makeup vanity. The scent comes in different sizes also in a dry oil, a hair mist, shower gel, body cream, and rollerball.
Stephanie A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flowerbomb has been my go-to fragrance for the past three years, and this gift set is no exception! Great value (in terms of V & R prices), and unparalleled lasting-power! I can spray 1-2 squirts on my neck and wrists in the morning before I go to work, and still smell delicious at the end of the day! I love this scent. It never fails to get me compliments on the elevator.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best fragrance ever! If you are more of a sweet scent this perfume would blow your mind! It smells great and it would last all day long believe me. I always get compliments of how great I smell after a long day of wearing it. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth every penny. In my opinion both body lotion and perfume combined are excellent!
Victoria B.
Alliance, OH
This is one of my favorite "special occasion" fragrances. The bottle is lovely, and the scent is even lovelier. A little goes a long way, as the perfume has fairly strong sillage and excellent longevity. I am never without this scent on top of my dresser, and my party outfits don't feel complete until I've spritzed some on.
Samantha R.
I got this for my mom last year as a Mother's Day gift, and I loved the scent so much that I ended up getting one for myself as well. Yes, it does run on the pricier side, but for something that smells this good, I'm willing to spend a lil' extra. It's just a lovely floral scent that's not too overpowering, and I get compliments on this fragrance ALL. THE. TIME. I really suggest trying this fragrance in stores and seeing if it's for you!
Glendinning J.
Birmingham, AL
The value of this set alone makes it worth it! I love buying the sets when they come out. I have never worn a perfume where i got more compliments than this one! It smells so unique and wonderful. Great for date night! or just everyday when you are feeling fun! I would give it 10 stars if I could!
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
I received this set for christmas last year and since then its the only perfume I ever use! It is my favorite scent and nothing else I've tried smells quite as good as this does! one spritz on my neck and the scent lasts all day so i will definitely be repurchasing and i highly recommend!