BY VIKTOR & ROLF

This was launched by the design house of Viktor & Rolf in the year 2005.The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim and Domitille Berthier. Top notes are Bergamot and green tea;middle notes are Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, freesia, and cattleya orchid. Base notes are Musk and patchouli. This fragrance is classified as Feminine. see more...

Tonya N.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Flowerbomb is my favorite scent of all time! I'm so in love with this scent, every girl should own a bottle. It's notes include bergamot, orange blossom, freesia, rose, orchid, patchouli and jasmine. Once sprayed this perfume last forever on the skin and lingers in a room after you've walked out letting whom ever enters know you've just been in there. (personal testimony as this has happened several times and been told to me) The fragrance is very girly yet sexy and sophisticated. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and looks beautiful on one's makeup vanity. The scent comes in different sizes also in a dry oil, a hair mist, shower gel, body cream, and rollerball.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I got this for my mom last year as a Mother's Day gift, and I loved the scent so much that I ended up getting one for myself as well. Yes, it does run on the pricier side, but for something that smells this good, I'm willing to spend a lil' extra. It's just a lovely floral scent that's not too overpowering, and I get compliments on this fragrance ALL. THE. TIME. I really suggest trying this fragrance in stores and seeing if it's for you!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
I recvied this for christmas and I absolutely adore it. I wear it everyday and have been since the product first came out. I do like how this set came with a roller that I can put in my purse. However, I dropped the roller and it completely shattered in my elevator. I wish the roller was more durable and not so fragile because my roller was my life and I was so sad when it broke.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
San Francisco, CA
Flowerbomb has been my go-to fragrance for the past three years, and this gift set is no exception! Great value (in terms of V & R prices), and unparalleled lasting-power! I can spray 1-2 squirts on my neck and wrists in the morning before I go to work, and still smell delicious at the end of the day! I love this scent. It never fails to get me compliments on the elevator.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
The best fragrance ever! If you are more of a sweet scent this perfume would blow your mind! It smells great and it would last all day long believe me. I always get compliments of how great I smell after a long day of wearing it. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth every penny. In my opinion both body lotion and perfume combined are excellent!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Alliance, OH
This is one of my favorite "special occasion" fragrances. The bottle is lovely, and the scent is even lovelier. A little goes a long way, as the perfume has fairly strong sillage and excellent longevity. I am never without this scent on top of my dresser, and my party outfits don't feel complete until I've spritzed some on.
Glendinning J.
Glendinning J.
Birmingham, AL
The value of this set alone makes it worth it! I love buying the sets when they come out. I have never worn a perfume where i got more compliments than this one! It smells so unique and wonderful. Great for date night! or just everyday when you are feeling fun! I would give it 10 stars if I could!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL
Literally the best perfume I have ever used it's an invigorating smell. And it lasts a long time on my skin. If you can imagine smelling like a rose petals that's exactly what it smells like all day. Light and sweet I found this perfume four years ago and I won't be changing it in a long time
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
I received this set for christmas last year and since then its the only perfume I ever use! It is my favorite scent and nothing else I've tried smells quite as good as this does! one spritz on my neck and the scent lasts all day so i will definitely be repurchasing and i highly recommend!
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
Tampa, FL
I love, love, love, this fragrance. I don't like fragrances that are really strong. This fragrance lasts all day and is the right amount of femininity. It is my current favorite in the rotation.I wouldn't change this scent at all, the scent and the packaging are perfect for the product.