Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb White Crystal Edition 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

This limited edition of the beloved Flowerbomb fragrance comes in a sparkling white crystal bottle adorned with a sparkling flower charm. This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli. Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli. Style: Oriental. Gourmand. Floral. Flowerbomb is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• how does this smell? is it worth the 120.00 bucks?1 Answers
  • How long does the scent last on the body??1 Answers
Kayla M.
My favorite perfume of all time! Smells so good! It's a little pricey, but it's competitive with other fragrances. I usually buy it from Sephora or department store and totally recommend it!
Camille T.
Absolutely love this fragrance! It's a very lightweight, beautifully floral scent. It can come off slightly sweet some days but I often find it very delicate. It's definitely a go to for me, a rollerball in this is the next buy! Bonus: the packaging is pretty cute too!
Sara H.
Upper Marlboro
Flowerbomb is my favorite fragrance. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I love how it smells on me & I always get compliments on it. They make a refill kit, which is a good value once you already have the bottle. I would suggest trying a sample if you haven't yet!
Reagan W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my personal scent. I love how it smells. I constantly get asked what I'm wearing. It's a musky sweet smell, but not too sweet and my absolutely favorite thing to wear. Having a signature scent is important to me, and I will forever stand by flower bomb.
Jackie W.
Orem, UT
I've worn Flowerbomb for years. It's slightly floral but really beautiful, doesn't overwhelm me at all and I'm very sensitive to smells. It also changes on my skin but perfectly matches me, I love it! I bought mine at Nordstrom. Will definitely buy again.
Rebecca R.
I had been wanting this perfume forever, and my boyfriend finally bought it for me and my gosh, it is heaven in a bottle. This perfume is sure to turn heads, and lasts for HOURS. Want to make a statement? Or leave him wanting more? This is a must have.
TaNeisha C.
Lansdowne, PA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It is a little pricey but I believe it is worth every penny. I get so many compliments when I where it. a little goes along way I have had my bottle over 2 years and I'm down to my last drop. Time to get more.
Dominique M.
Roy, Ut
Got this last year for Christmas and am absolutely obsessed with it! Anytime I have somewhere nice or important to go I wear this ! It's my signature fragrance! I'm currently 8 months pregnant and I wore this for both my gender reveal and baby shower and got so many compliments! This smell will now always remind me of happy times in my life
Olga
This has a very sweet and fruity scent if you do not like sweet scents this is not for your. But it smells amazing and the glass container is very nice. I bought it from Nordstrom and they were having a promotion at the time so I was able to get a few freebies with it (around December is when there are the best offers for it).
Kelli F.
This perfume is my absolute favorite. I came across it one day when a friend was wearing it and the scent was just so unique and sweet. The packaging is gorgeous. Even though it's on the pricey side, it's well worth the cost.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
how does this smell? is it worth the 120.00 bucks?
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
How long does the scent last on the body??