BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerViktor & Rolf
Flowerbomb Rose Explosion Eau de Parfum Oriental Spray Sample 12ml/ 004oz

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion Eau de Parfum Spray Sample 1.2ml/ 0.04oz; Rare Limited Edition!; Marked "Sample - Not For Sale"

Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion Eau de Parfum Oriental Spray Sample 1.2ml/ 0.04oz!
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion Eau de Parfum Oriental Spray Sample 1.2ml/ 0.04oz uploaded by Diana J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Thank you Influenster. You sent me a sample size I loved it so much . I bought a gift set with lotion ,perfume an a gift. It's my favorite perfume now .
Breanna B.
N Muskegon, MI
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion Eau de Parfum Oriental Spray Sample 1.2ml/ 0.04oz uploaded by Breanna B.
Purchased at: Macy's
As you see from the photo, I've used up my sample. Definitely a perfume I would go out and buy. It's flowery with faint vanilla notes. Just like any quality perfume, it lasts all day and smells amazing.